Both Listing and Sale Prices Rise for Ann Arbor Homes
This October, Ann Arbor homes have seen an increase in prices for both month-year statistics and year-to-date statistics. Overall, there has not been a significant change in the amount of inventory listed and sold. Only 1 additional home has been listed this month compared to last October when 94 were listed. The average listing price has increased 9%, from $442,683 to $483,085 October 2018. 86 homes were sold this month, which is a difference of 1 less home compared to last year. Unfortunately for sellers, the average selling price is below the ALP and the average days on the market have increased by 35.7% to 38 days. On average, homes sell for $416,435, which is 7.9% higher than last October when the ASP was $385,933. Looking at year-to-date statistics, there has been more inventory entered into the MLS this year compared to last year at this time. A total of 1381 homes have been listed so far, compared to the 1312 that had been entered at this point last year. The average listing price thus far is $488,423 versus $472,988, which is a 3.5% increase. Since the beginning of 2018, 940 homes have been sold and this is slight decrease of 2.9% in comparison to the 968 homes sold by October in the previous year.
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. For more updated information about Ann Arbor homes, check back here!
1661 Scio Ridge Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
New Listing! 1661 Scio Ridge Road is a 2 story corner lot home in the welcoming Ravines neighborhood! Features include:
- 2,236 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Formal living and dining rooms plus casual gathering space in family room
- Bright eat-in kitchen and first floor laundry room off of the garage
- Master suite with vaulted ceiling and private bath with soaking tub
- Deck overlooking common area
- More photos and details
- View virtual tour
- MLS# 3261328
- Offered at $364,900
To schedule a private showing for 1661 Scio Ridge Road, please contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1730 Waltham Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
New Listing! Colonial home in desirable Vernon Downs neighborhood. 1730 Waltham Dr is a completely move-in ready home with details like:
- 2,028 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms plus 500 finished square feet in lower level
- Formal living and dining rooms fit for entertaining guests plus a lounge-worthy casual family room
- Spacious master suite with private bath and large walk-in closet
- Fenced backyard with mature trees and peaceful views – ideal for kids and pets who like to roam!
- More photos and features
- Virtual Tour
- MLS# 63261220
- Listed for $450,000
To request a showing for 1730 Waltham Dr, or to learn more about the property, contact The Bouma Group‘s experts at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com.
Ann Arbor Homes See an Increase in Both Inventory and Listing Prices
There has been growth in inventory for Ann Arbor homes comparative to last year’s statistics. With listing prices rising, sale prices have too; however, sale prices are still below the asking. This September, 137 listings were entered into the multiple listings service, this is an increase of 15.5% compared to the 110 listings entered last September. The average listing price saw a rise of 8.9%, from $488,176 to $530,567 currently. Unfortunately, only 71 homes were sold in September, which is a 22.8% decline in comparison to the 923 homes sold the previous September. Sale prices have seen an increase of 6.9%, $408,967 versus $437,082 this month. Luckily for home buyers, the average days on the market has lowered slightly to 26 days, from 28 days last September. So far this year, more listings have been entered into the multiple listings services compared to this time last year; but there has been a decline in the amount of sold homes. A total of 1286 homes have been listed for sale thus far, which is an increase of 5.7% compared to the 1217 homes sold at this time last year. There has only been a small rise for the average listing price of homes, from $476,195 to $489,791 which is approximately 3%. Like the increase of ALP, average sale prices have experienced the same growth. The ASP is $441,322 thus far, versus $428,494 last year at this time.
For more information about Ann Arbor homes, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to check back here for more about the market!
1107 Edgewood Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Just Listed! 1107 Edgewood Ave is a delightful brick 1.5 story home with views of Allmendinger Park! Features:
- 1,448 square feet + 392 finished in lower level, 3 bedrooms, and 2 full bathrooms
- Updates like Anderson windows, deck with pergola, furnace & A/C, and kitchen!
- Wood burning fireplace in spacious living room and two main-level bedrooms
- Rec room and built-in bar in lower level
- Steps from the Big House and downtown Ann Arbor
- More Photos and Features
- Listed for $479,900
To request a private showing for 1107 Edgewood Ave or to learn more about this luxurious home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate experts with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
1290 Barrister Rd., Ann Arbor MI 48105
Just Listed! Great location, right across the street from the park, for this Glacier Highlands home in the King Elementary area. Details include:
- 2496 square feet of living space with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Hardwood floors throughout the living room, dining room, hall, and all 4 bedrooms.
- Tiled, full baths have been nicely remodeled.
- Lower level offers more living space in the family room with a brick, wood burning fireplace.
- More photos and features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3260174
- Listed for $479,000
To request a private showing or to learn more about 1290 Barrister Rd., contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1129 Birk Avenue, Ann Arbor MI 48103
SOLD! Walk to Allmendinger Park, the Big House, and downtown Ann Arbor from this classic west side ranch. Features include:
- 768 sq. ft., + 300 in the finished lower level, 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
- Hardwood floors throughout the living room, kitchen, and bedrooms.
- Kitchen and bathrooms have been completely updated.
- Lower level is beautifully finished with a family room and full, tiled bath.
- More photos and features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3260179
- Listed for $295,000
To schedule a private showing or to learn more about 1129 Birk Ave, contact us at The Bouma Group, Realtors today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. View more details and photos for the Allmendinger Heights neighborhood here!
Ann Arbor Hills Real Estate Report – September 2018
Home sale activity in Ann Arbor Hills is mimicking that of last year at this time with 37 home sales year-to-date. There are currently 13 homes listed for sale, 4 more than last year.
Homes for Sale:
- $1,500,000. 2320 Devonshire, Ann Arbor. 3974 sq. ft., +780 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 3.2 baths.
- $1,250,000. 1832 Vinewood, Ann Arbor. 3500 square feet with 6 bedrooms and 5 baths.
- $1,070,000. 3080 Hunting Valley, Ann Arbor. 3016 square feet with 2099 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $999,999. 3116 Overidge, Ann Arbor. 4005 sq. ft., +2072 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $950,000. 1116 Chestnut St. E., Ann Arbor. 2449 sq. ft., +580 in finished lower level, 2 bedrooms and 3 baths.
- $875,000. 1942 Cambridge, Ann Arbor. 2270 sq. ft., +616 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3 baths.
- $650,000. 1610 Kearney, Ann Arbor. 2592 sq. ft., +200 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- For a complete list, contact us at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hollywood Park Real Estate Report – August 2018
Hollywood Park is a family friendly Ann Arbor neighborhood; the affordable homes come in a variety of layouts and styles. There are currently 4 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 7 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $357,900. 640 Duane Ct., Ann Arbor. 1560 sq. ft., + 208 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.0 baths. Sale Pending
- $349,000. 1272 Kuehnle Ct., Ann Arbor. 1428 sq. ft., + 700 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 1.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $319,900. 1106 Ravenwood St., Ann Arbor. 2180 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 1.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $317,500. 773 Center Dr., Ann Arbor. 1074 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
830 Gallery Lane, Ann Arbor MI 48103
SOLD! Remarkable home with golf course views in the upscale Gallery at Polo Fields neighborhood. Features include:
- 3764 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- Beautiful hand-scraped hardwood flooring throughout the main level of the home.
- Expansive gourmet kitchen with all of the features looks into the vaulted great room with stone fireplace.
- Endless summer fun in the in-ground pool, large patio, fire pit, and elevated deck.
- More photos & features
- MLS# 3259911
- Listed for $799,000
To request a private showing for 830 Gallery Lane or to learn more about this luxurious home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734761-3060 or email@example.com.