Strong Spring Market for Ann Arbor Condos
The spring real estate market has been good for Ann Arbor Condos despite a lull in new listings. This time last year there were 251 condos listed for sale compared with this year’s 213. Sales are up slightly, going from 230 to 238 and the average days on the market is down to 35 from 44 last April. The most notable change is the average sale price, which has risen 10.5%, from $168,950 to $186,750. It continues to be a seller’s market with a 3.2 month supply of condos available. Continue reading
Fox Pointe, Ann Arbor Condo Report – May 2017
There are currently 3 condos listed for sale at Fox Pointe. So far this year 2 have sold, and in 2016, 5 sold.
Condos for Sale:
- $225,000. 1460 Fox Pointe, Ann Arbor. 1382 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $210,000. 1488 Fox Pointe, Ann Arbor. 1382 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $207,900. 1375 Fox Pointe, Ann Arbor. 1382 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
1861 Telford Court, Superior Township MI
New Listing! Move right into this beautiful home situated on a cul-de-sac for lower traffic and added privacy. Details include:
- 2240 sq. ft., +575 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Spacious living room has a corner fireplace and built-ins.
- Kitchen is upgraded with hardwood floors, granite counters and high-end stainless steel appliances.
- Lower level is finished with a custom bar, pantry, family room, and work space.
- More photos & features
- MLS# 3248344
- Listed for $229,900
Schedule a showing today for 1861 Telford – contact us at The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View photos and amenities for Brookside of Superior Township here!
6365 Brookview Drive, Saline MI 48176
Just listed! Beautifully updated 2-story home located in the popular Brookview Highlands subdivision within walking distance of downtown Saline! Features include:
- 3,438 square feet of living space with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths
- 1.01 acre lot with private backyard
- 3 Car attached garage with storage above
- Private study off foyer with French doors
- Eat-in kitchen opening to family room with fireplace
- Large master suite with spa-like bath
- Unfinished walkout lower level
- Expansive deck, plus a patio
- More photos and features
- MLS# 3249074
- Listed for $679,900
To learn more about 6365 Brookview Drive, or to request a private showing of this Saline home, contact Ann Arbor’s Premier Realtors of The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View photos and amenities for Brookview Highlands here!
2039 Tibbitts Court, Ann Arbor MI 48105
New Listing! Pristine 2-story home in a wooded setting in the desirable Orchard Place neighborhood. Features include:
- 2340 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Vaulted living room shares a 2-sided fireplace with the dining area and kitchen.
- New cabinets, granite counters, and stainless appliances in the kitchen.
- Large, first floor master bedroom suite has a vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet, and private bath with a spa tub.
- MLS# 3248877
- Listed for $479,900
To learn more about 2039 Tibbitts Court or to schedule a showing for this Ann Arbor home, contact us at The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View photos and details for Orchard Place subdivision here!
Huron Chase, Ann Arbor Condo Update – May 2017
There is currently 1 condo listed for sale at Huron Chase and in the past 2 years, 3 have sold.
Condo for Sale:
- $549,000. 1946 Boulder Drive, Ann Arbor. 1890 sq. ft., +800 in finished lower level, 2 bedrooms and 2.2 baths.
- $575,000. 1962 Boulder Drive, Ann Arbor. 1849 sq. ft., +1100 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. Sold in 2016
- $500,000. 1916 Boulder Drive, Ann Arbor. 1890 sq. ft., +970 in finished lower level, 2 bedrooms and 3. baths. Sold in 2015
- $490,000. 1955 Boulder Drive, Ann Arbor. 2322 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. Sold in 2015
The 2 condos sold in 2015 have an average sale price of $495,000 and an average price per square foot of $238.00. The condo sold in 2016 has an ASP of $575,000, up 16%, and an A$SF of $311.00, up 31%. To learn more about the Huron Chase condo community, or to be notified when a new listing comes to the market, contact us at The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
1375 Fox Pointe Circle, Ann Arbor MI 48108
New Listing! Picture perfect condominium with peaceful pond views at the nicely located Fox Pointe complex. This upper level unit features:
- 1382 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
- Vaulted living room has adjoining dining area and a breakfast bar counter separating it from the kitchen.
- French doors from the living room open to the light-filled study.
- Screened-in porch overlooks the pond.
- More photos & features
- MLS# 3248940
- Listed for $207,900
For more information on 1375 Fox Pointe, or to schedule a private showing, contact the Ann Arbor condo specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. See photos and amenities for the Fox Pointe Condo community here!
You have it all planned out. You know exactly which shopping centers and conveniences you want to live near, you know which amenities you need within a few miles of your community, and you have a general idea of where your workplace, grocery store, and soon-to-be-favorite hangouts are located.
When it comes to searching for the right home, many buyers like you have “the perfect location” at the top of their must-have lists. But what exactly is “the perfect location”? And have you considered all of the conveniences you need near your next home?
Shops and Services That Buyers Take for Granted
You know where the basic conveniences are located near your home search location — shops, restaurants, grocery stores. But how about the services and places that you take for granted? As you’re trying to decide where to live and which home best suits you, use this list to determine which amenities you can and can’t live without. This will help you settle on the perfect location — and your ideal home.
1. Specialty Grocery Stores or Farmers’ Markets
You likely already know how far the closest grocery store is from your home search location. But if you love cooking and trying gourmet recipes, you may also want to live near shops that offer the ingredients that traditional grocery stores don’t.
2. Medical Facilities That Take Your Insurance
While you’re searching for homes and determining your ideal location, call around to the doctors, dentists, optometrists, chiropractors, and other medical professionals that you are considering. Find out which insurance providers these places accept to help you decide whether you need to change your location or your provider. Continue reading
6912 Wellington, Dexter MI 48130
Just Listed! Move right into this immaculate 2-story conveniently located at Dexter Crossing within walking distance of everything. Features include:
- 2224 square feet of living space with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Beautiful wide plank hardwood flooring and crown molding throughout most of the first level.
- Upgraded kitchen adjoins the living room with a cozy fireplace.
- Master bedroom suite has a ceiling fan, walk-in closet, and private bath with a dual sink vanity.
- More photos & features
- MLS# 3248965
- Listed for $349,900
To learn more about 6912 Wellington, or to request a private showing for this Dexter home, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View photos and amenities for Dexter Crossing here!
1070 Shady Oaks, Ann Arbor MI 48103
Just Listed! One-of-a-kind, custom designed Arts & Crafts style home with a contemporary flair situated on Ann Arbor’s west side of town. This spacious home features:
- 4622 square feet of living space with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- Stunning vaulted great room has a wall of light-filled windows, stone fireplace, and a large wood beamed ceiling.
- Huge kitchen offers an eating space, center island, stainless appliances, cherry cabinets and flooring, and granite counters.
- Vaulted master suite with spa tub and attached nursery/study.
- More photos & features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3241066
- Listed for $684,900
To schedule a private showing or lean more about 1070 Shady Oaks, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more of our Featured Properties here!