1008 Scott Place, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
SOLD! Refined living combined with simple functionality! This rare Oslund Condo will not disappoint. Check out its stunning features like:
- 2,036 Square Feet + unfinished basement, 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms
- Crisp, white kitchen with stainless appliances, breakfast nook, and formal dining room
- Attached two car garage, lower level laundry, and access to 35 acres of woods and trails right outside your door
- Two patios with access from dining room, living room, and master bedroom
- Access to more photos and home details here
- MLS # 3262265
- Listed at $749,900
To request a showing of 1008 Scott Place or get more information about this stunning condo and Oslund Condominium Complex, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7688 Ellens Way Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Off Market! View 7688 Ellens Way Street, an incredible contemporary home situated amidst a gorgeous, wooded setting in Superior Township. Phenomenal features among this home include:
- 3,734 square feet + 1,700 finished in lower level, 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms
- Attached three car garage and a 2.31 acre lot
- Two wood fireplaces and second kitchen in finished basement
- Expansive backyard with perfect-for-entertaining deck and brick-paver fire pit.
- View additional photos and home details here
- MLS# 3262146
- Listing is offered at $749,000
Request a showing of 7688 Ellens Way by clicking here…or learn more about this peaceful and luxurious home by contacting the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or at email@example.com.
More Ann Arbor Homes Sold Than Listed in December to Finish Off the Year
Here is your final real estate report for 2018 for Ann Arbor homes! Both this past month’s prices and year-to-date prices have increased. Unfortunately, both the average sale and listing prices have increased on all fronts as well. Like November, 39 homes were sold this December, which is a 12.8% decrease compared to the 44 homes sold the prior December. There is minimal increase in the average listing price last month, from $451,784 to $452,492 now. A total of 57 homes have been sold in December, and although this is a 17.4% decrease from December 2017; it is good for sellers because more homes were sold than listed (in December) meaning that some homes that were entered into the multiple listings service before December were able to be sold. The average sale price is $436,533 versus $417,239 in December 2017, which is a 4.6% increase. Luckily for sellers, there has been a decrease in the average days on the market, from 56 to 45 days, a 19.6% difference. Continue reading
1256 Glen Leven Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
SOLD! 1256 Glen Leven Road is a charming colonial on Ann Arbor’s west side that is looking for someone to come in and make it their own! Sturdy bones and features like:
- 1,377 square feet + 216 finished in lower level, 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
- Detached 2 car garage and a 0.28 acre lot
- Two wood fireplaces, one in partially finished basement recreation room
- Walking distance to Pioneer High, The Big House, and minutes to downtown Ann Arbor!
- More photos and home details here
- Listed as-is for $349,900
To request a private showing of 1256 Glen Leven Road, or to learn more about this ideally located home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.