Saline Real Estate in Seller’s Market
The Saline Real Estate market ended the year in basically the same way it ended 2015. According to the Ann Arbor Area Board of Realtors, the number of homes sold in Saline increased slightly from 357 in 2015 to 362 in 2016. The average sale price of these homes decreased just slightly from $366,998 to $366,265 with the average days on the market decreasing by 5 days overall. The number of new listings is following the same trend as all of Washtenaw County and decreased 4% with 477 homes listed. It is currently a seller’s market in Saline with an overall 3.6 month supply of homes listed for sale.
Lohr Lake Village Real Estate Report – February 2017
Situated in Pittsfield Township, with an Ann Arbor mailing address and Saline schools, Lohr Lake Village currently has 0 homes listed for sale. In 2016, 5 homes sold.
- $550,000. 1682 Water Side Ct., Ann Arbor. 3358 sq. ft., +1630 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $492,000. 5690 Lohr Lake Dr., Ann Arbor. 2612 sq. ft., +1200 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $470,000. 5736 Lakeshore Dr., Ann Arbor. 2790 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $468,400. 5913 Lohr Lake Dr., Ann Arbor. 2854 sq. ft., +1686 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $460,000. 5713 Lohr Lake Dr., Ann Arbor. 3392 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
In 2015 at Lohr Lake Village, just 1 home sold with a sale price of $363,500 and an average price per square foot of $120.00. The 5 homes sold last year had an average sale price of $485,067, up 33%, and an average price per square foot of $165.00, up 37%. Since only 1 home sold vs. 5, these numbers aren’t a true depiction of the statistics for this neighborhood. To view stats for the past few years, along with photos, amenities, current listings, and more visit the subdivision web page here! If you have any questions, or would like more information for Lohr Lake Village, give us a call at The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Diuble Meadows Subdivision Report – February 2017
Located on the far west side of Ann Arbor, with Saline schools, Diuble Meadows currently has 1 home listed for sale. Last year, 4 homes sold.
Home for Sale:
- $437,900. 7543 Wood Brook, Ann Arbor. 2622 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $418,000. 3148 Prairie Circle, Ann Arbor. 2559 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $394,649. 3134 Waters Meadow Trail, Ann Arbor. 1895 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $375,000. 3002 Prairie Circle, Ann Arbor. 2175 sq. ft., +1650 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3 baths.
- $335,000. 7550 Woodbrook, Ann Arbor. 1964 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
In 2015, 3 homes sold at Diuble Meadows with an average sale price of $413,967 and an average price per square foot of $163.00. The 4 homes sold last year had an ASP of $380,662, down 8%, and an A$SF of $179.00, up 10%. Visit our neighborhood website for more statistics, amenities, photos and more for Diuble Meadows, or give us a call at The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com and we’d be happy to answer any questions you have!
Steady Saline Home Sales
Saline home sales remain nearly unchanged from the end of the quarter last year with 279 homes sold YTD in 2015 and 278 homes sold YTD in 2016. The average sale price has dipped, with it at $378,922 last year and $367,348 this year, however the average days on market has dropped from 60 to 52. Home inventory is less, as it is in all Washtenaw County areas, with 404 homes listed compared with 421 last year. Saline real estate is in a balanced market with a 5.2 month supply of homes listed for sale.
To find out more about Saline home values, contact the real estate specialists at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We track every aspect of real estate, including price points, neighborhoods, condos, specific schools and more. To keep up to date with the latest news, subscribe to our Washtenaw County real estate blog here!
Saline Real Estate Market is Balanced
Saline Real Estate is in a balanced market with a 6.6 month supply of homes for sale at the end of the 2nd quarter of 2016. When comparing year-to-date 2016 with the same time period in 2015, the number of new listings is up 9% (288 vs. 265) and the number of homes sold is down 4% (159 vs. 165). While less homes have sold so far this year, the average sale price is up 4%, $374,242 from $360,564. The average days on the market is also down, 52 vs. 59. For the first time in a while, we are starting to see an increase in inventory, which is great news for home buyers.
To find out what your home is worth in today’s market, or to find out more about Saline home values, contact the experts with The Bouma Group at email@example.com or 734-761-3060. For the latest real estate news, Saline home search, or a Free Buying Guide, check out our state of the art Washtenaw County home website!
7450 Dell Rd., Saline MI 48176
Sold for $453,000! Spacious ranch style home situated in the center of 2 acres with a section of prairie grassland. Features include:
- 2047 square feet, plus an additional 2000 in the finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- Beautifully remodeled kitchen has granite counters and back splash, stainless appliances, and custom cabinetry.
- Great room offers 9′ ceilings, hardwood flooring, a cozy fireplace, and access to the covered deck and patio.
- Lower level features a large rec room, family room, full bath, sauna, hot tub, and possible 4th bedroom.
- More photos & details
- MLS# 3240084
- Listed for $475,000
To request a private showing, or learn more about 7450 Dell Rd., contact the Saline real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
9072 Emerson, Saline MI 48176
Just Listed! Sharp 2 story home located on an acre lot that backs to a 30 acre nature preserve in the York Meadows subdivision. Details include:
- 2442 square feet, with an additional 1000 in the finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- Vaulted family room provides a cozy fireplace, ceiling fan, and a bay window viewing the backyard.
- Granite counters in the kitchen, along with maple cabinets and stainless steel appliances.
- Lower level features a huge recreation room and a full bath.
- More photos & details
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3238250
- Listed for $460,000
For your own private showing or to learn more about 9072 Emerson, contact the Saline Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View photos and info for the York Meadows subdivision here!
Saline Real Estate Ends 2015 in a Seller’s Market
It’s good news for sellers of Saline Real Estate. 2015 ended in a seller’s market with a 4.1 month supply of homes listed for sale. This is due to extremely low inventory of available homes and higher sales for the year. At the end of 2014 there were 146 Saline homes for sale, compared with 143 this year, and about 302 homes sold, compared with about 415 this year. Home sales were up approximately 37% with virtually the same amount of inventory.
There are plenty of buyers out there looking for homes to purchase, which is apparent in the number of homes that sold. If you have been thinking of selling your home, but aren’t sure what it’s worth in today’s market, contact us at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free home valuation. Don’t wait for the spring market, let your home stand out to buyers now! See Saline Homes for Sale here.
Strong Third Quarter for Saline Real Estate
It was a strong third quarter for Saline Real Estate in 2015. Home inventory and sales were both up from second quarter and from this time last year. The market has certainly rebounded and is in a balanced market with a 6.3 month supply of homes listed for sale. We will most likely begin to see a slow down in listings and sales as the holiday season approaches, which is typical for Saline. Most home sales happen during the second and third quarters, but they don’t stop completely.
There are still plenty of serious buyers out there looking to get into a home before the end of the year. Many did not find that perfect place over the summer and are still waiting for it to come to the market. Thinking of selling your home? This may be the right time! Contact us for a market analysis of your home and find out what it could sell for today – call The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com and get started. Looking to purchase a home? Begin your search here!
8900 Saline-Milan Rd., Saline MI 48176
New Listing! Walk to downtown Saline from this vintage home situated on a beautiful 1 acre lot backing to state land. Details include:
- 2200 square feet of living space with 4 bedrooms and 1 full bath.
- Original oak floors underneath the carpet.
- Nice front and back porches for enjoying the outdoors.
- Large 3 car detached garage, plus a pole barn.
- More photos and details
- MLS# 3234398
- Listed for $279,900
For more information, or to schedule a private showing for 8900 Saline-Milan Rd., contact the Real Estate Specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.