Cobblestone Ridge Real Estate Report – July 2020
Cobblestone Ridge has magnificent homes situated on sizable lots. As well, this Canton subdivision is also located near many conveniences. Currently, there are 3 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 3 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $430,000. 1540 Hereford, Canton. 3237 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $415,000. 1516 Hendrie, Canton. 2998 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $359,900. 46439 Woodside Drive, Canton. 2633 sq. ft., +2633 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 2.2 baths.
Homes Sold in 2020:
- $380,000. 46708 Brookridge Drive, Canton. 2790 sq. ft., + 1434 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $370,000. 46457 Woodside Drive, Canton. 2633 sq. ft., + 650 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $350,000. 46573 Brooridge Drive, Canon. 2780 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Cobblestone Ridge, 3 homes sold with an average sale price of $362,000 and an average price per square foot of $132.95. The 3 homes that have sold this year have an ASP of $366,667, up slightly, and an A$/Sf of $134.21, also up minimally. If you would like to be updated on the listing and selling activity at Cobblestone Ridge, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Canton homes here!
Real Estate Report – September 2019
The Hamlet is comprised of many sections, as a whole it has been created with fine attention to detail and many upgrades can be found inside homes. This extensive Canton community is well-situated between Ann Arbor and Detroit, making it easy to commute to either place. Presently, 13 homes are on the market and 13 have been sold this year.
Homes for Sale:
- $589,999. 51230 Gulfstream Park Lane, Canton. 3648 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $569,900. 2500 Fairmount Park Lane, Canton. 3450 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $554,900. 49468 Great Falls Road, Canton. 2958 sq. ft., + 1400 in the finished lower level; 5 bedrooms and 5.0 baths.
- $532,900. 50430 Scarborough Road, Canton. 2850 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $517,900. 1713 Pimlico Drive, Canton. 3125 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $516,155. 1734 Pimlico Drive, Canton. 3310 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 3.0 baths. Sale Pending
- $499,990. 50358 Maywood Drive, Canton. 3285 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 3.0 baths. Sale Pending
- $499,900. 50416 Woodford Drive, Canton. 3022 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
For a complete list of Homes for Sale at The Hamlet, Canton, contact us at (734)761-3060
1571 Valentine Court, Canton, MI 48188
SOLD! 1571 Valentine Court is a METICULOUSLY maintained home inside and out. Features of this colonial home include:
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,636 square feet + partially finished basement
- Large, updated granite kitchen with flexible gathering room and breakfast nook all overlooking private & pristine rear yard
- Gleaming hardwood floors throughout all of entry level
- Owner’s suite with vaulted ceilings and premium private bath
- Additional details and photos here
- Offered at $349,900
Pheasant Ridge Real Estate Report – November 2017
Located in the north portion of Canton, MI, Pheasant Ridge offers spacious, estate style custom homes on large lots. There is currently 1 home listed for sale. So far this year, no homes have sold and last year, 2 sold.
Home for Sale:
- $499,000. 48922 Castleside Drive, Canton. 2458 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Homes Sold in 2016:
- $585,000. 49390 Lincolnshire Ct., Canton. 4105 sq. ft., +714 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 5.1 baths.
- $465,000. 7291 Andover, Canton. 3148 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
The 2 homes sold last year have an average sale price of $520,000 and an average price per square foot of $144.00. Keep up to date with current listings, market statistics, and more by visiting and bookmarking our Pheasant Ridge real estate page. If you are thinking of selling or want to know more about Canton homes, contact us at The Bouma Group, Realtors today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com.
2426 The Crossings Lane, Canton MI
SOLD! Stately brick colonial situated in Canton’s newest luxury subdivision The Hamlet. Features of 2426 The Crossings Lane include:
- 3514 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- Formal living and dining rooms with elegant pillars and wainscotting.
- Double doors open to the lavish master bedroom suite offering a spa-like bath and walk-in closet.
- More photos and features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3249576
- Listed for $430,000
To request a private showing for 2426 The Crossings Lane, or to find out more about The Hamlet subdivision, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Canton Neighborhoods here!
49536 Hollywood Dr., Canton MI 48187
Off the Market. Absolutely spectacular luxury home situated on a very private 2.3 acre lot. Built with the finest of materials for large scale entertaining, this sprawling ranch offers:
- 4602 square feet, plus an additional 3500 in the finished walk-out lower level, 3 bedrooms, a study, and 4.2 baths.
- Expansive vaulted great room feature a fireplace, built-ins, and a full bar with a granite island and seating.
- Amazing lower level offers a huge family room with fireplace and wet bar, full kitchen, theater room, full bath with sauna, and gym.
- Multi-level outdoor entertaining spaces include an outdoor fireplace and waterfall.
- More photos and features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3234871
- Listed for $1,180,000
To request a private showing or more information for 49536 Hollywood Drive, contact the luxury real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com today!