8523 Berkshire Drive, Ypsilanti, MI 48198
New to Market! 8523 Berkshire Drive is a colonial home in the perfect location for those looking to commute to Canton or Ann Arbor. Features include:
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms + 1,483 square feet with an unfinished basement
- Well-established and popular Brookside of Superior community
- Open floor pan with vaulted ceiling – ideal for entertaining groups of all sizes
- Lower Superior Township taxes
- Additional listing information and pictures can be viewed here
- Listed at $230,000
3005 Fernwood Avenue #101, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Brand New Listing! 3005 Fernwood #101 is a well-maintained ranch home in Creekwood Condos is freshly painted and turn-key! Home offers:
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + 930 square feet
- Combined living and dining room with gas fireplace and views to patio
- Master bedroom with generous closet space and updated en suite
- Notable updates including heating/cooling, Nest thermostat, blinds, and window treatments
- View additional photos and more details
- MLS #3262873
- Listed at $169,900
Call or email the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org today!
More Inventory but Less Sales for Ann Arbor Homes
Ann Arbor homes are starting off this new year strong with 67 homes being entered into the multiple listings service, this is an increase of 21% compared to the 55 last year. A total of 39 homes were sold, which is a significant 29% decrease compared to the 55 sold homes last January. Considering only the listings that were entered in January, not inclusive of those that have been on the market longer, 70% of the 67 homes were sold. Unfortunately for sellers, the average days on the market is 45, meaning that many homes entered last month have not yet sold; this is an 11.8% increase from 2017 though. Luckily for buyers, both listing and selling prices declined compared to the prior January. The average listing price dropped from $494,222 to $446,662, a 9.6% difference. There was less of a difference between the average selling price this year and last, $421,420 versus $450,822, only a 6.5% decline.
The Bouma group is here to help you with all of your housing needs, whether you are looking to buy or considering listing your home, contact the specialists at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. Stay tuned for consistently updated information about Ann Arbor homes and surrounding areas!
1741 Monterey Court, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
New to Market! Custom built home in Stonebridge Estates offers innovative design paired perfectly with functional living spaces. Details of this home are among:
- 2,718 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms + 950 finished square feet in lower level
- Quality build details like built-ins, vaulted ceilings, and numerous upgrades
- Wooded view of Stonebridge Golf Course
- Finished lower level with large recreation and entertainment space
- Additional photos and details can be viewed here
- Offered at $685,000
Contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org for showing information and additional details on this luxurious Ann Arbor home.
8872 Briarwood Drive, Plymouth, MI 48170
Just Listed! 8872 Briarwood Drive is a nicely updated ranch home in mature neighborhood just waiting for new owners to make it home. Amazing features include:
- 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms + 1,065 square feet and unfinished basement
- Newer laminate flooring, doors, and hardware throughout home
- Half bathroom and laundry in basement
- Huge backyard boasting beautiful deck and quiet, fenced yard
- Additional photos and details here
- Presented at $189,900
For showing requests, details, and more information – call The Bouma Group Real Estate at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
2304 Carriage Way, Milford, MI 48381
New Listing! 2304 Carriage Way is a lovely home in a distinguished Milford equestrian community bordering Kensington Metro Park. It’s unique features include:
- 2,762 square feet + 3 Bedrooms, 2 full/1 half bathroom, unfinished basement
- Open gathering spaces like large, white kitchen and great room with soaring windows
- Bonus spaces like loft on second story and study on main level
- Stunning main floor master with large walk-in closet and split-station bathroom
- View additional details and photos here
- Offered at $364,900
For showing requests and more information of 2304 Carriage Way, contact The Bouma Group Real Estate Experts at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
584 Allison Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Just Listed! Charming cottage on quiet, tree-lined street on Ann Arbor’s west side. Features of this charming abode include:
- 1,371 Square Feet + 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
- Original 1930’s charm including wood stove and refinished hardwood floors
- New appliances, cabinets, and counters
- Private backyard and patio within walking distance to Vet’s Park, Plum Market, Knights Steakhouse, and Downtown Ann Arbor!
- View additional details and photos here
- Offered at $325,000
For showings of 584 Allison Drive, or to request more information about this home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
Happy 2019! What do you want to accomplish in the New Year? If you’re thinking seriously about selling your home this year, or just want to add some value to your property, then it’s time to make a game plan for 2019.
You don’t have to break the bank to build your home equity; there are a number of small, easy projects you can do to increase your home’s value. And bonus: they’re indoor-only, so you can get started right away!
Here are three DIY, cost-effective ways to add value to your home.
Update Your Kitchen
Kitchens and bathrooms sell homes. It’s just a fact. If you’re aiming to add value to your entire home, start with these areas.
In the kitchen, refinish wooden cabinets or use a faux-wood finish on non-wood cabinets to give them an updated look. You can also replace your sink with a trendy single-basin fit and sprayer nozzle, and upgrade your appliances to stainless-steel.
With just a few small updates, you can have your whole kitchen feeling brand new!