3732 Oakmore Court, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Just Listed! 3732 Oakmore Court is a unique, contemporary home nestled in a private wooded setting in Scio Township. This stunning home has features like:
- 3,330 square feet + 1,733 finished in lower level, 4 bedrooms, and 3.5 bathrooms
- 2.51 acre lot and 2 car attached garage
- Updates like roof, driveway, brick paver patio, exterior paint, and a whole house generator
- Soaring ceilings, walls of windows, and abundant natural light throughout
- See more photos and details
- Presented at $1,100,000
To request a private showing of 3732 Oakmore Court, or to learn more about this luxurious one-of-a-kind home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or at email@example.com.
828 W Summerfield Glen, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Just Listed! 828 W Summerfield Glen is a sharp and nicely updated condo on the second story of Summerfield Glen Condos. This must-see home features:
- 1,256 square feet, 2 bedrooms, and 2 full bathrooms
- Second story condo with no noise from above!
- Updated granite counters and hardwood floors in kitchen
- Full open floor plan is ideal for entertaining, never miss a moment!
- Additional Photos and Details
- MLS# 3261637
- Offered at $235,000
To request a private showing for 828 W Summerfield Glen, or to learn more about this luxurious private home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Both Listing and Sale Prices Rise for Ann Arbor Homes
This October, Ann Arbor homes have seen an increase in prices for both month-year statistics and year-to-date statistics. Overall, there has not been a significant change in the amount of inventory listed and sold. Only 1 additional home has been listed this month compared to last October when 94 were listed. The average listing price has increased 9%, from $442,683 to $483,085 October 2018. 86 homes were sold this month, which is a difference of 1 less home compared to last year. Unfortunately for sellers, the average selling price is below the ALP and the average days on the market have increased by 35.7% to 38 days. On average, homes sell for $416,435, which is 7.9% higher than last October when the ASP was $385,933. Looking at year-to-date statistics, there has been more inventory entered into the MLS this year compared to last year at this time. A total of 1381 homes have been listed so far, compared to the 1312 that had been entered at this point last year. The average listing price thus far is $488,423 versus $472,988, which is a 3.5% increase. Since the beginning of 2018, 940 homes have been sold and this is slight decrease of 2.9% in comparison to the 968 homes sold by October in the previous year.
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. For more updated information about Ann Arbor homes, check back here!
3877 Delhi Overlook, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
New Listing! 3877 Delhi Overlook is an incredible one-of-a-kind contemporary home perched on a hill overlooking the Huron River, this 2-story house is an absolute must-see. This fantastic home features:
- 4,395 square feet + 1,740 finished in lower level, 5 bedrooms, and 4.5 bathrooms
- 10 Acre lot with provision for horse stable
- Open floor plan providing flexible living spaces with a clean airy feel
- Vaulted ceilings in first floor master suite with soaking tub and separate shower in private en-suite
- Additional photos and details
- MLS #3261327
- Offered at $1,095,000
To request a private showing for 3877 Delhi Overlook, or to learn more about this luxurious private home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1661 Scio Ridge Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
New Listing! 1661 Scio Ridge Road is a 2 story corner lot home in the welcoming Ravines neighborhood! Features include:
- 2,236 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Formal living and dining rooms plus casual gathering space in family room
- Bright eat-in kitchen and first floor laundry room off of the garage
- Master suite with vaulted ceiling and private bath with soaking tub
- Deck overlooking common area
- More photos and details
- View virtual tour
- MLS# 3261328
- Offered at $364,900
To schedule a private showing for 1661 Scio Ridge Road, please contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
1730 Waltham Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
New Listing! Colonial home in desirable Vernon Downs neighborhood. 1730 Waltham Dr is a completely move-in ready home with details like:
- 2,028 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms plus 500 finished square feet in lower level
- Formal living and dining rooms fit for entertaining guests plus a lounge-worthy casual family room
- Spacious master suite with private bath and large walk-in closet
- Fenced backyard with mature trees and peaceful views – ideal for kids and pets who like to roam!
- More photos and features
- Virtual Tour
- MLS# 63261220
- Listed for $450,000
To request a showing for 1730 Waltham Dr, or to learn more about the property, contact The Bouma Group‘s experts at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1561 W Liberty Street , Ann Arbor, MI 48103
New Listing! 1561 W Liberty Street is a gorgeous newer construction home ideally located just steps from downtown Ann Arbor!
- 2,375 square feet + 470 finished in walkout lower level, 4 bedrooms, and 3.5 bathrooms
- NEW features like hardwood floor, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and tile shower
- Enviable backyard with two-level deck and patio with fire pit – ideal for entertaining
- High ceilings and high-end finishes throughout
- Most importantly, steps from local schools, Eberwhite Woods, downtown AA, and University of Michigan campus
- More Photos and Features
- Listed for $759,995
To request a private showing for 1561 W Liberty Street, or to learn more about this luxurious home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate experts with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
Ann Arbor Homes See an Increase in Both Inventory and Listing Prices
There has been growth in inventory for Ann Arbor homes comparative to last year’s statistics. With listing prices rising, sale prices have too; however, sale prices are still below the asking. This September, 137 listings were entered into the multiple listings service, this is an increase of 15.5% compared to the 110 listings entered last September. The average listing price saw a rise of 8.9%, from $488,176 to $530,567 currently. Unfortunately, only 71 homes were sold in September, which is a 22.8% decline in comparison to the 923 homes sold the previous September. Sale prices have seen an increase of 6.9%, $408,967 versus $437,082 this month. Luckily for home buyers, the average days on the market has lowered slightly to 26 days, from 28 days last September. So far this year, more listings have been entered into the multiple listings services compared to this time last year; but there has been a decline in the amount of sold homes. A total of 1286 homes have been listed for sale thus far, which is an increase of 5.7% compared to the 1217 homes sold at this time last year. There has only been a small rise for the average listing price of homes, from $476,195 to $489,791 which is approximately 3%. Like the increase of ALP, average sale prices have experienced the same growth. The ASP is $441,322 thus far, versus $428,494 last year at this time.
For more information about Ann Arbor homes, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to check back here for more about the market!
1107 Edgewood Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Just Listed! 1107 Edgewood Ave is a delightful brick 1.5 story home with views of Allmendinger Park! Features:
- 1,448 square feet + 392 finished in lower level, 3 bedrooms, and 2 full bathrooms
- Updates like Anderson windows, deck with pergola, furnace & A/C, and kitchen!
- Wood burning fireplace in spacious living room and two main-level bedrooms
- Rec room and built-in bar in lower level
- Steps from the Big House and downtown Ann Arbor
- More Photos and Features
- Listed for $479,900
To request a private showing for 1107 Edgewood Ave or to learn more about this luxurious home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate experts with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
1103 Ferdon, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
SOLD! Charming colonial home in highly sought after Burns Park neighborhood! This charming home contains:
- 1,760 square feet of living space with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Traditional floor plan featuring hardwood flooring, crown molding, and french doors.
- Major mechanical updates include: Central A/C, French drain system, basement flooring, water heater, exterior paint.
- Uppermost level with expansive attic space with new oak flooring.
- More photos and features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3260630
- Listed for $549,900
For a showing or to learn more about 1103 Ferdon, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.