584 Allison Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Just Listed! Charming cottage on quiet, tree-lined street on Ann Arbor’s west side. Features of this charming abode include:
- 1,371 Square Feet + 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
- Original 1930’s charm including wood stove and refinished hardwood floors
- New appliances, cabinets, and counters
- Private backyard and patio within walking distance to Vet’s Park, Plum Market, Knights Steakhouse, and Downtown Ann Arbor!
- View additional details and photos here
- Offered at $325,000
For showings of 584 Allison Drive, or to request more information about this home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
More Ann Arbor Homes Sold Than Listed in December to Finish Off the Year
Here is your final real estate report for 2018 for Ann Arbor homes! Both this past month’s prices and year-to-date prices have increased. Unfortunately, both the average sale and listing prices have increased on all fronts as well. Like November, 39 homes were sold this December, which is a 12.8% decrease compared to the 44 homes sold the prior December. There is minimal increase in the average listing price last month, from $451,784 to $452,492 now. A total of 57 homes have been sold in December, and although this is a 17.4% decrease from December 2017; it is good for sellers because more homes were sold than listed (in December) meaning that some homes that were entered into the multiple listings service before December were able to be sold. The average sale price is $436,533 versus $417,239 in December 2017, which is a 4.6% increase. Luckily for sellers, there has been a decrease in the average days on the market, from 56 to 45 days, a 19.6% difference. Continue reading
1256 Glen Leven Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
SOLD! 1256 Glen Leven Road is a charming colonial on Ann Arbor’s west side that is looking for someone to come in and make it their own! Sturdy bones and features like:
- 1,377 square feet + 216 finished in lower level, 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
- Detached 2 car garage and a 0.28 acre lot
- Two wood fireplaces, one in partially finished basement recreation room
- Walking distance to Pioneer High, The Big House, and minutes to downtown Ann Arbor!
- More photos and home details here
- Listed as-is for $349,900
To request a private showing of 1256 Glen Leven Road, or to learn more about this ideally located home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Listings Entered for Ann Arbor Homes Plummet
This November, Ann Arbor residential has seen a major dive in the amount of new listings entered. Only 39 homes were entered into the multiple listings service, this is a extreme 49% decline compared to last November last year when 73 homes were entered. There has only been a minimal increase in listing prices, from $500,023 on average in November 2018 to $507,659 currently. Luckily for sellers, a total of 97 homes were sold this past month, in comparison to the 90 homes sold the prior November, which is a 7.8% increase. The average selling price is still below the average listing price at $430,073, but is 6% above last year’s ASP of $405,669. For the month of November, the average days on the market is 36, which is better than the 38 days last November.
So far this year, 1419 homes have been entered into the MLS, and this is a minor increase compared to the 1383 homes that had been listed at this time in 2017. The average listing price cumulatively is $488,694 currently, versus $474,190 last year, which is a 3% rise. There has only been a slight decline in the amount of sold homes thus far in comparison to the previous year, from 1057 to 1038 sold homes. Like ALP, the ASP has also increased; overall, homes sell for $438,210 and this is a difference of 3.6% compared to $423,024.
Perhaps this significant decline in homes is due to the upcoming holidays. Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home, don’t hesitate to contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. Check back here for more up-to-date information on Ann Arbor homes!
3732 Oakmore Court, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Just Listed! 3732 Oakmore Court is a unique, contemporary home nestled in a private wooded setting in Scio Township. This stunning home has features like:
- 3,330 square feet + 1,733 finished in lower level, 4 bedrooms, and 3.5 bathrooms
- 2.51 acre lot and 2 car attached garage
- Updates like roof, driveway, brick paver patio, exterior paint, and a whole house generator
- Soaring ceilings, walls of windows, and abundant natural light throughout
- See more photos and details
- Presented at $1,100,000
To request a private showing of 3732 Oakmore Court, or to learn more about this luxurious one-of-a-kind home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
828 W Summerfield Glen, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
SOLD! 828 W Summerfield Glen is a sharp and nicely updated condo on the second story of Summerfield Glen Condos. This must-see home features:
- 1,256 square feet, 2 bedrooms, and 2 full bathrooms
- Second story condo with no noise from above!
- Updated granite counters and hardwood floors in kitchen
- Full open floor plan is ideal for entertaining, never miss a moment!
- Additional Photos and Details
- MLS# 3261637
- Offered at $235,000
To request a private showing for 828 W Summerfield Glen, or to learn more about this luxurious private home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
Both Listing and Sale Prices Rise for Ann Arbor Homes
This October, Ann Arbor homes have seen an increase in prices for both month-year statistics and year-to-date statistics. Overall, there has not been a significant change in the amount of inventory listed and sold. Only 1 additional home has been listed this month compared to last October when 94 were listed. The average listing price has increased 9%, from $442,683 to $483,085 October 2018. 86 homes were sold this month, which is a difference of 1 less home compared to last year. Unfortunately for sellers, the average selling price is below the ALP and the average days on the market have increased by 35.7% to 38 days. On average, homes sell for $416,435, which is 7.9% higher than last October when the ASP was $385,933. Looking at year-to-date statistics, there has been more inventory entered into the MLS this year compared to last year at this time. A total of 1381 homes have been listed so far, compared to the 1312 that had been entered at this point last year. The average listing price thus far is $488,423 versus $472,988, which is a 3.5% increase. Since the beginning of 2018, 940 homes have been sold and this is slight decrease of 2.9% in comparison to the 968 homes sold by October in the previous year.
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more updated information about Ann Arbor homes, check back here!
3877 Delhi Overlook, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
New Listing! 3877 Delhi Overlook is an incredible one-of-a-kind contemporary home perched on a hill overlooking the Huron River, this 2-story house is an absolute must-see. This fantastic home features:
- 4,395 square feet + 1,740 finished in lower level, 5 bedrooms, and 4.5 bathrooms
- 10 Acre lot with provision for horse stable
- Open floor plan providing flexible living spaces with a clean airy feel
- Vaulted ceilings in first floor master suite with soaking tub and separate shower in private en-suite
- Additional photos and details
- MLS #3261327
- Offered at $1,095,000
To request a private showing for 3877 Delhi Overlook, or to learn more about this luxurious private home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
1661 Scio Ridge Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
New Listing! 1661 Scio Ridge Road is a 2 story corner lot home in the welcoming Ravines neighborhood! Features include:
- 2,236 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Formal living and dining rooms plus casual gathering space in family room
- Bright eat-in kitchen and first floor laundry room off of the garage
- Master suite with vaulted ceiling and private bath with soaking tub
- Deck overlooking common area
- More photos and details
- View virtual tour
- MLS# 3261328
- Offered at $364,900
To schedule a private showing for 1661 Scio Ridge Road, please contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1730 Waltham Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
New Listing! Colonial home in desirable Vernon Downs neighborhood. 1730 Waltham Dr is a completely move-in ready home with details like:
- 2,028 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms plus 500 finished square feet in lower level
- Formal living and dining rooms fit for entertaining guests plus a lounge-worthy casual family room
- Spacious master suite with private bath and large walk-in closet
- Fenced backyard with mature trees and peaceful views – ideal for kids and pets who like to roam!
- More photos and features
- Virtual Tour
- MLS# 63261220
- Listed for $450,000
To request a showing for 1730 Waltham Dr, or to learn more about the property, contact The Bouma Group‘s experts at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com.