5746 Hampshire Lane, Ypsilanti MI 48197
SOLD! Immaculate, upper level ranch style unit in the well-located Wellesley Gardens condo complex. Features include:
- 1341 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
- Vaulted living room with cozy fireplace.
- Master bedroom has private bath and walk-in closet.
- Attached garage and private entry.
- Ypsilanti mailing, Ann Arbor schools, Pittsfield Twp taxes
- More photos & features
- MLS# 3245981
- Listed for $185,000
To learn more about 5746 Hampshire Lane, or to schedule a private showing, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View all Ann Arbor Condo complexes here!
A Great Year for Ann Arbor Condos!
Everything is looking UP for Ann Arbor Condos! According to the Ann Arbor Area Board of Realtors, in 2016 the number of new listings that came to the market increased from 720 to 771, up 7%. The number of listings sold for the year also increased by 7%, and the average sale price increased by 10.55%, coming in at $228,524 from $206,702 in 2015. The number of days on the market decreased from 34 days to 29 days. The numbers for just the month of December 2016, when compared with the previous December, are fairly similar with the exception of the number of condos sold, which was down slightly- 32 from 36 in 2015.
Dexter Real Estate Report – January 2017
Deer Run is a small Dexter subdivision of sizable homes on large, acre+ lots. There are currently 0 homes listed for sale, no homes sold in 2016, and 2 homes sold in 2015.
Sold Homes 2015:
- $325,000. 6756 Brassow Lane, Dexter. 1791 sq. ft., +1200 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $270,000. 6967 Brassow Lane, Dexter. 1450 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
In 2014, 2 homes sold with an average sale price of $299,500 and average price per square foot of $137.00. The 2 homes sold in 2015 has an ASP of $299,500 and A$SF of $185.00, up 35% indicating buyers were willing to pay more for less square footage. To learn more about Deer Run, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. See more Dexter neighborhoods here!
Lack of Listings Drive Ann Arbor Real Estate Prices Upward
As has been the trend for most of the year, new real estate listings are down, sales are steady, and prices are up. According to the Ann Arbor Area Board of Realtors, new Ann Arbor home listings decreased by 12% when comparing December of this year to December of last year. Home sales decreased slightly from 84 in 2015 to 81 in 2016. And, the average sale price rose 8%, from $362,452 in ’15 to $390,381 in ’16.
Darlington Neighborhood Market Report – January 2017
Darlington, a charming south east side neighborhood, currently has 1 home listed for sale and in 2016, 13 sold.
Home for Sale:
- $178,500. 2672 Elmwood, Ann Arbor. 1111 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 1.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $265,000. 3210 Edgewood, Ann Arbor. 1731 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $212,500. 3321 Edgewood, Ann Arbor. 1184 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $199,900. 3352 Oakwood, Ann Arbor. 1133 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 1 bath.
- $197,000. 3186 Oakwood, Ann Arbor. 1062 sq. ft., +460 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
1728 Jackson Avenue, Ann Arbor MI 48103
For Sale! Incredible location, incredible lot, and incredible tudor style home! Features include:
- 3684 square feet of living space with 4 bedrooms, a study, and 3 baths.
- Situated within walking distance of downtown on an extra deep lot with lush landscaping and mature trees.
- Many original features include: leaded glass windows, coved ceilings, millwork, and custom plaster along with updated electrical and plumbing.
- Gourmet kitchen and baths have all been updated with the best of today’s features.
- More photos and details
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3245616
- Listed for $684,900
To request a private showing for 1728 Jackson Ave, or to learn more about this fantastic property, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
How to Keep Your Real Estate Resolutions
Want to visit the gym more? Finally complete the home improvement project you’ve been working on? Save money for that new watch/car/house/vacation? January 1 is the perfect time to jump start your goals. If you’re like most people, according to Money Magazine, you probably have “stay fit,” “spend less,” or “enjoy the most out of life” on your list of New Year’s resolutions.
Did a few real estate goals make it on your list, too? You’re not alone. Here are a few of the most popular home-buying or home-selling goals, and a few tips on how to achieve them.
Buy Your First Home
You’re ready to take that first step to home ownership in the New Year. You likely already have an area or neighborhood in mind, and you have a few features that you’d like in your new home.
How to keep it: Buying a home is a major project. It may be easier for you to achieve this goal if you set smaller, more manageable goals, such as putting aside money every month for a down payment, reviewing your budget, and researching reputable lenders. Continue reading