7165 Palmer Street, Dexter, MI 48130
SOLD! Sharp Huron Farms home perched on a quiet setting. Features including:
- 5 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,186 square feet
- Family-friendly floor plan with formal dining room opening through the kitchen straight through to the living room
- 3-season sun room with views of the sun set
- Neighborhood is walking distance to Downtown Dexter, Busch’s Market, schools trails and more!
- Additional details and photos can be viewed here
- MLS # 3263425
- Listed at $384,900
To request a showing of 7165 Palmer Street or to get more information about this Huron Farms home, contact The Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org today!
3229 Eastridge Drive, Dexter, MI 48130
SOLD! 3229 Eastridge Drive is a beautifully maintained ranch home in Westridge of Dexter neighborhood! Details of this turnkey home include:
- 1,446 square feet + 1,127 finished in lower level, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Vaulted living room highlighted by a stone fireplace gleaming with natural light surrounded by large windows
- On-trend painted cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and hardwood floors in kitchen
- Finished lower level with bar area, separate family room space, and recreation room for ping pong table!
- More photos and features
- MLS #3261341
- Listed for $324,900
To request a private showing for 3229 Eastridge Drive, or to learn more about this luxurious home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate experts with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
7202 Mulder Drive, Dexter MI 48130
Off Market! Enjoy summer in the beautiful backyard oasis at 7202 Mulder Drive. Features of this 2-story home include:
- 3391 sq. ft., +1344 in the finished walk-out, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- Huge kitchen has prep island, breakfast bar, double ovens, stainless appliances, and a multitude of cabinets.
- Lower level is nicely finished with a huge recreation space, wet bar with plenty of seating, and full bath.
- Well landscaped back yard offers a sparkling in-ground pool with waterfalls, a sandy ‘beach’ area, and a brick patio with a fire pit.
- More photos and features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3257480
- Listed for $649,000
For more information for 7202 Mulder Drive, or to request a private showing, contact the specialists with The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Dexter Real Estate listings here!
More Inventory in April for Dexter
Both the amount of listings entered and sales in April increased this year in Dexter compared to last, and prices saw a minimal decline of less than 0.5%. The number of listings that were entered in April increased a solid 15%, from 34 to 39; and the average listing price was $432,954. With a boost in available inventory, the average days on the market were prolonged to 51 days; in the year prior the average DOM was 31% less at 39 days. Last month, sales also saw a considerable increase from 25 sold homes the year prior to 32 sold homes, which means a 28% increase. The amount of new listing entered year-to-date decreased 7%, 115 versus 107. However, listing prices have rose from $412,317 to $433,210 this year. There was a significant increase of 30% for the number of properties sold thus far compared to April 2017, 79 sold homes versus 61 sold homes. Although only a slight increase, the average selling price for homes sold year-to-date rose as well, from $372,861 to $379,587 which is an increase of 2%. Overall, it is a seller’s market for Dexter, particularity below the 500k price range. Homes that are above 500k are classified as a buyer’s market, especially for higher end homes that are priced and sold above 800k.
In comparison to the last quarterly report for Dexter, the current month supply is gradually declining, which could mean that there will continue to be a seller’s market. Whether you are looking to buy or sell your home, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. Check back here to stay updated on the Dexter market!
470 Preston Circle, Dexter MI 48130
SOLD! Great location within walking distance of stores, restaurants, schools, and downtown Dexter. 470 Preston Circle features:
- 1293 sq. ft., +300 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Hardwood flooring throughout the living room and dining/kitchen combo.
- Master bedroom suite has a private bath.
- Freshly painted deck to enjoy the upcoming summer.
- More photos & details
- MLS# 3255700
- Listed for $262,900
For more information or to schedule a private showing contact The Bouma Group, Realtors today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View photos and amenities for Dexter Crossing here!
Meadow Creek Real Estate Report – March 2018
Due to it’s small size, Meadow Creek subdivision averages a home sale or two a year. In 2017, there was 1 sale and in 2016, there were 2 sales. There are currently no homes listed for sale.
Home Sold in 2017:
- $440,000. 6433 Meadow Ridge Court, Dexter. 3100 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Homes Sold in 2016:
- $385,000. 6469 Meadow Creek Drive, Dexter. 3080 sq. ft., +900 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $389,900. 6481 Meadow Creek Drive, Dexter. 3526 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Average sale price have risen significantly since the low in 2010 when it was $288,000 and the average price per square foot was $78.47. In 2016, the ASP was $387,450 and the A$/SF was $118.00 and in 2017, the ASP was $440,000, up almost 14% and the A$/SF was $142.00, up 20%. To learn more about home values at Meadow Creek or to be notified when a new listing comes to the market, contact the Dexter Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more Dexter subdivisions here!
8293 Granite Ct., Dexter, MI
SOLD! Stately 2-story home situated in Dexter’s beautiful Cedar Hills subdivision on over an acre and a half of land with mature trees. The home at 8293 Granite Ct. offers:
- 3,435 sq ft. with an additional 1,242 sq ft below grade, 4 bedrooms, and 3.1 bathrooms.
- Curved stairway in the 2 story foyer opens to the formal dining area.
- In the family room you will find a floor to ceiling brick fireplace that adds to the grandeur of this home.
- The eat-in kitchen has an island with breakfast bar, as well as a space big enough for a table for less formal dining, and a screened in porch right off the breakfast nook.
- The main floor master bedroom boasts tray ceilings and a huge en suite bathroom with dual vanities, large kidney shaped soaking tub, and separate stand up shower.
- Upstairs has an additional 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms.
- More photos and features.
- Virtual Tour.
- MLS# 3252706.
- Listed for $559,900.
Contact The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your private showing of 8293 Granite Ct. Learn more about Cedar Hills here!
The Preserve of Dexter Update – October 2017
Located in beautiful Scio Township, The Preserve of Dexter is home to custom luxury residences. There are currently 0 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 2 have sold.
- $860,000. 3978 Glacier Lake Ct., Dexter. 3652 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $639,000. 4497 Lake Vista Dr., Dexter. 2787 sq. ft., +1200 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Last year at The Preserve of Dexter, 2 homes sold with an average sale price of $729,950 and an average price per square foot of $263.00. The 2 homes sold this year have an ASP of $749,500, up 3%, and an A$/SF of $232.00, down 12%. To learn more about this upscale Dexter neighborhood, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060. Search for more homes here!
6912 Wellington, Dexter MI 48130
SOLD! Move right into this immaculate 2-story conveniently located at Dexter Crossing within walking distance of everything. Features include:
- 2224 square feet of living space with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Beautiful wide plank hardwood flooring and crown molding throughout most of the first level.
- Upgraded kitchen adjoins the living room with a cozy fireplace.
- Master bedroom suite has a ceiling fan, walk-in closet, and private bath with a dual sink vanity.
- More photos & features
- MLS# 3248965
- Listed for $349,900
To learn more about 6912 Wellington, or to request a private showing for this Dexter home, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View photos and amenities for Dexter Crossing here!
8666 Magnolia Way, Dexter, MI 48130
SOLD! Well-designed, 2-story home in the popular Thornton Farms neighborhood. Features include:
2,752 square feet with 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths and 1 half bath
- Kitchen with cherry cabinets, stainless appliances and breakfast nook
- First floor laundry
- Family room with gas fireplace
- Master suite with walk-in closet
- More photos and features
- MLS# 3246688
- Listed for $274,900
To learn more about 8666 Magnolia Way, or to schedule a private showing, contact Ann Arbor’s Premier Realtors of The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View all of Dexter’s Residential Homes here.