Real Estate Report – August 2019
Brass Creek is a collection of distinguished Dexter homes that are custom built on acre lots. As well, there is a large 33 acre common nature area in the subdivision. Presently, 3 homes are on the market and 2 have been sold this year.
Homes for Sale:
- $575,000. 7758 Huron River Drive, Dexter. 3035 sq. ft., + 1100 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $549,900. 7718 Brass Creek Court, Dexter. 2469 sq. ft., + 1607 in the finished lower level; 5 bedrooms and 4.0 baths. Sale Pending
- $539,000. 7729 Brass Creek Court, Dexter. 3311 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
Homes Sold in 2019:
- $550,000. 7770 Brass Creek Drive, Dexter. 2712 sq. ft., + 892 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $544,900. 7718 Brass Creek Court, Dexter. 2469 sq. ft., + 1607 in the finished lower level; 5 bedrooms and 4.0 baths.
Last year at Brass Creek, 5 homes sold with an average sale price of $506,900 and an average price per square foot of $188.67. The 2 homes that have sold in 2019 have an ASP of $547,450, up 8%, and an A$/SF of $211.75, up 12.2%. To learn more about home values at Brass Creek, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or via email email@example.com. View more Dexter neighborhoods here!