Year End Real Estate Report 2019
Surrounded by beautiful greenery, Lohr Lake Village is a scenic Saline neighborhood with walking paths, smaller lakes, hills and wooded areas. The homes are also built on larger lots and quite spacious. Presently, no homes are listed for sale and 7 have been sold, 2 of which The Bouma Group was involved with.
Homes Sold in 2019:
- $599,000. 1692 Parkside Court, Saline. 2932 sq. ft., + 2500 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $571,900. 5814 Lohr Lake Drive, Saline. 2986 sq. ft., + 1660 in the finished lower level; 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $510,000. 5713 Lohr Lake Drive, Saline. 3392 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $500,000. 5812 Lakeshore Drive, Saline. 2596 sq. ft., + 1456 in the finished lower level; 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $455,000. 5769 Lakeshore Drive, Saline. 2263 sq. ft., + 625 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 2.0 baths.
- $452,500. 1702 Parkside Court, Saline. 3010 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $445,000. 5417 Lohr Lake Drive, Saline. 3006 square feet with 4 bedrooms 2.1 baths. Sold by The Bouma Group
Last year at Lohr Lake Village, 6 homes were sold with an average sale price of $465,317 and an average price per square foot of $165.83. The 7 homes that have been sold so far this year have an ASP of $504,714, up 8.5%, and an A$/SF of $176.87, up 6.7%. If you are interested in the listing and selling activity at Lohr Lake Village and would like to learn more, contact the real estate experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or via email email@example.com. View more Saline neighborhoods here!
10411 Timber Ridge Drive, Milan MI 48160
Off the Market. Spacious brick home situated on a 1 acre lot surrounded by woods and beautiful views. Features include:
- 2518 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Soaring vaulted ceiling in the great room with stunning brick fireplace and wall of windows.
- Heated sunroom is perfect for enjoying the seasons year-round.
- Desirable first floor master bedroom suite with dual walk-in closets and a private bath with a jetted tub.
- Saline schools with lower York Township taxes.
- More features and photos
- Listed for $445,000
For more information on 10411 Timber Ridge Drive or to schedule a private showing, contact the Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3148 Prairie Circle, Ann Arbor MI 48103
SOLD! Situated on almost an acre in Diuble Meadows subdivision, 3148 Prairie Circle Trail has all of the desired upgrades and move-in ready decor. Features include:
- 2559 square feet of living space with 4 bedrooms, a study, and 2.1 baths.
- Bucolic setting is convenient to Ann Arbor, Saline, Dexter, and Chelsea.
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout most of the home.
- Kitchen is upgraded with granite countertops, tile backsplash, stainless appliances, and an adjoining butler’s pantry.
- Luxurious master bedroom suite offers a cozy fireplace, walk-in closet, and private bath.
- Rear patio takes outdoor entertaining to the next level with a pergola, fireplace, and grill with a granite workspace.
- Listed for $399,900
To learn more about this gorgeous home or to request a private showing, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. View amenities, photos, and market updates for Diuble Meadows subdivision here!
1702 Parkside Court, Ann Arbor MI 48108
Leased! Peaceful views of the pond from this spacious home in Lohr Lake Village. Features include:
- 3010 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Shiny hardwood floors throughout the formal living and dining rooms.
- Vaulted master bedroom suite with walk-in closets and a private bath with a jetted tub.
- New furnace, A/C unit, whole-house humidifier, carpet, and hardwood flooring.
- Ann Arbor mailing address with Saline schools
- Virtual tour
- More photos and features
- MLS# 3259136
- Listed for $465,000
To learn more about 1702 Parkside Court or to request a private showing, contact us at The Bouma Group, Realtors today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View photos and amenities for Lohr Lake Village here!
305 Spring Street, Saline MI 48176
SOLD! Neat and clean tri-level situated just blocks from downtown Saline’s shopping, restaurants, and more. This home offers:
- 1826 sq. ft., +340 in the finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
- Gleaming hardwood floors throughout the lower level and 2 of the bedrooms.
- Daylight lower level has a family room with built-in bookshelves.
- Expansive deck overlooks the landscaped corner lot.
- More photos and features
- MLS# 3258335
- Listed for $259,000
To schedule a private showing for 305 Spring Street or for more information for this Saline home, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com today!
An Increase in Listings and Sales in Saline
In April, Saline Real Estate saw a significant jump of 51% in the amount of listings entered this month compared to April last year, 62 versus 41. The average listing price did decline slightly from $501,642 to $490,153. A 12% increase in the amount of sales this year equals a 3 home difference, with 28 homes selling in April. Like listing prices, selling prices also saw a decrease. Last year during April, selling prices averaged at $431,895, and this year selling prices averaged 10% lower at $389,144. The average days on the market were extended from 33 days last year to 46 in 2018. But year-to-date statistics rose in general, there were more listings with a higher listing price and higher selling price in comparison to the year prior. The amount of listings thus far increased by 10% compared to last year, from 124 homes listed to 136 homes listed. Listing prices went from $458,838 to $483,633, which is a 5% increase. There was a 6% decline in the amount of homes sold year-to-date, with 74 homes selling so far this year. Presumably because listing prices rose, selling prices also did; so far this year the average price of properties sold increased 11%, $421,314 versus $379,481. Overall, Saline has a balanced market, especially within the 400k to 500k price range. Below 400k would be classified as a seller’s market; whereas above 500k would be considered part of a buyer’s market. Similar trends were also found in the last quarter report, but those in the seller’s market are slowly increasing their current month supply this year.
If Saline continues on this trajectory, it should be a successful year. With more inventory on the market, buyer’s have more options and seller’s must properly evaluate the value of their homes. Whether you are buying or selling, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay tuned for more market updates here!
9049 Whispering Pines, Saline MI 48176
SOLD! Gorgeous, secluded setting for this contemporary style home on 2 acres in York Woods subdivision. Features include:
- 2656 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths.
- A double-sided fieldstone fireplace is the center of the living room.
- Custom wood molding and built-ins.
- Second floor balcony and the large patio view the peaceful back yard.
- More photos and features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3256855
- Listed for $425,000
For more information or to schedule a private showing for 9049 Whispering Pines, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View photos and details for York Woods subdivision here!
5818 Katz Farm Court, Saline MI 48176
SOLD! Stately brick home situated on a large one acre lot backing to a tree-line for added privacy in Brassow Woods subdivision. Details include:
- 3556 sq. ft., +1700 in finished walk-out, 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- Soaring 2-story family room shares a double-sided fireplace with the study.
- Kitchen has maple cabinets, granite counters, and stainless appliances, including double ovens.
- Nicely finished lower level offers a fifth bedroom, full bath, and family room.
- More photos and details
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3255627
- Listed for $574,900
To schedule a private showing or learn more about 5818 Katz Farm Court, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
8254 W. Waters Rd., Ann Arbor MI 48103
SOLD! Private wooded setting for this spacious home on 3 acres in Lodi Township. Details include:
- 1996 sq. ft., +1190 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- Vaulted living room has lovely stone fireplace and is open to the dining area and kitchen.
- Master bedroom is also vaulted and offers a private bath with a spa tub and access to a private deck.
- Walk-out lower level is finished with a family room and bedroom.
- 30′ x 40′ pole barn.
- More photos & features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3255833
- Listed for $429,900
For more information on 8254 W. Waters or to request a private showing, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com.
741 W Castlebury Ct., Saline MI
SOLD! Move-in ready Ranch style home with open floor plan that focuses on the beauty of the natural landscaping. This home at 741 W Castlebury Ct. boasts details including:
- 3156 sq ft, and additional 1500 in lower level, with a total of 3 bedrooms and 3.1 bathrooms.
- Two-sided fireplace opens to the living room and kitchen.
- Great flow through the eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances, including double ovens and very large refrigerator.
- 3 car attached garage.
- More photos and features.
- MLS# 3250967
- Listed for $385,000.
Schedule a private showing today for 741 W Castlebury Ct. – Contact The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. View photos and amenities for Torwood Subdivision here!