An Increase in Listings and Sales in Saline
In April, Saline Real Estate saw a significant jump of 51% in the amount of listings entered this month compared to April last year, 62 versus 41. The average listing price did decline slightly from $501,642 to $490,153. A 12% increase in the amount of sales this year equals a 3 home difference, with 28 homes selling in April. Like listing prices, selling prices also saw a decrease. Last year during April, selling prices averaged at $431,895, and this year selling prices averaged 10% lower at $389,144. The average days on the market were extended from 33 days last year to 46 in 2018. But year-to-date statistics rose in general, there were more listings with a higher listing price and higher selling price in comparison to the year prior. The amount of listings thus far increased by 10% compared to last year, from 124 homes listed to 136 homes listed. Listing prices went from $458,838 to $483,633, which is a 5% increase. There was a 6% decline in the amount of homes sold year-to-date, with 74 homes selling so far this year. Presumably because listing prices rose, selling prices also did; so far this year the average price of properties sold increased 11%, $421,314 versus $379,481. Overall, Saline has a balanced market, especially within the 400k to 500k price range. Below 400k would be classified as a seller’s market; whereas above 500k would be considered part of a buyer’s market. Similar trends were also found in the last quarter report, but those in the seller’s market are slowly increasing their current month supply this year.
If Saline continues on this trajectory, it should be a successful year. With more inventory on the market, buyer’s have more options and seller’s must properly evaluate the value of their homes. Whether you are buying or selling, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay tuned for more market updates here!
9049 Whispering Pines, Saline MI 48176
Just Listed! Gorgeous, secluded setting for this contemporary style home on 2 acres in York Woods subdivision. Features include:
- 2656 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths.
- A double-sided fieldstone fireplace is the center of the living room.
- Custom wood molding and built-ins.
- Second floor balcony and the large patio view the peaceful back yard.
- More photos and features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3256855
- Listed for $450,000
For more information or to schedule a private showing for 9049 Whispering Pines, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View photos and details for York Woods subdivision here!
5818 Katz Farm Court, Saline MI 48176
New Listing! Stately brick home situated on a large one acre lot backing to a tree-line for added privacy in Brassow Woods subdivision. Details include:
- 3556 sq. ft., +1700 in finished walk-out, 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- Soaring 2-story family room shares a double-sided fireplace with the study.
- Kitchen has maple cabinets, granite counters, and stainless appliances, including double ovens.
- Nicely finished lower level offers a fifth bedroom, full bath, and family room.
- More photos and details
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3255627
- Listed for $649,900
To schedule a private showing or learn more about 5818 Katz Farm Court, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
8254 W. Waters Rd., Ann Arbor MI 48103
Just Listed! Private wooded setting for this spacious home on 3 acres in Lodi Township. Details include:
- 1996 sq. ft., +1190 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- Vaulted living room has lovely stone fireplace and is open to the dining area and kitchen.
- Master bedroom is also vaulted and offers a private bath with a spa tub and access to a private deck.
- Walk-out lower level is finished with a family room and bedroom.
- 30′ x 40′ pole barn.
- More photos & features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3255833
- Listed for $429,900
For more information on 8254 W. Waters or to request a private showing, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com.
741 W Castlebury Ct., Saline MI
SOLD! Move-in ready Ranch style home with open floor plan that focuses on the beauty of the natural landscaping. This home at 741 W Castlebury Ct. boasts details including:
- 3156 sq ft, and additional 1500 in lower level, with a total of 3 bedrooms and 3.1 bathrooms.
- Two-sided fireplace opens to the living room and kitchen.
- Great flow through the eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances, including double ovens and very large refrigerator.
- 3 car attached garage.
- More photos and features.
- MLS# 3250967
- Listed for $385,000.
Schedule a private showing today for 741 W Castlebury Ct. – Contact The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. View photos and amenities for Torwood Subdivision here!
867 Arboretum Dr., Saline, MI
Rented! Gorgeous, light-filled 2 story home in the highly sought after neighborhood The Arboretum, details include:
- 4372 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 2.1 bathrooms.
- Lovely formal living and dining rooms with wainscoting, hardwood floors and a great flow.
- A chef’s dream kitchen with cherry cabinets, stainless appliances and tons of granite counter space that over looks breakfast nook and the less formal family room with gas fireplace.
- Upstairs is a spacious loft area, 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, including a huge master suite with an attached office/nursery, a spa-like bathroom with jetted tub and a gigantic walk-in closet.
- More photos and features
- MLS #3251016
- Listed for $549,900
Schedule a private showing today for 867 Arboretum Dr. – Contact The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more photos and amenities for The Arboretum subdivision here!
Kelli Meadows Real Estate Report – June 2017
Located in a beautiful Saline area, Kelli Meadows is a small collection of luxurious custom homes. There are currently 0 real estate listings and in the past 2 years, 3 homes have sold.
- $733,500. 9166 Baron Court, Saline. 5278 sq. ft., +2212 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 5.1 baths. Sold in 2015
- $477,000. 9188 Avedon Lane, Saline. 2642 sq. ft., +1500 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sold in 2015
- $425,000. 9174 Baron Court, Saline. 2793 sq. ft., +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sold in 2016
The 3 most recently sold homes have an average sale price of $545,167 and an average price per square foot of $157.00. Since this is a small neighborhood, there are few sales, see more statistics here. To learn more about this upscale Saline neighborhood, find out about new listings, or new sales, contact us at The Bouma Group, Realtors today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See more Washtenaw County subdivisions here!
Hunter’s Ridge Real Estate Report – June 2017
There is currently 1 home listed at Hunter’s Ridge subdivision on the south-east side of Saline in a country setting. Last year, 4 homes sold and so far this year, 3 have sold.
Home for Sale:
- $425,000. 7144 Hunters Ridge Court, Saline. 2503 sq. ft., +1200 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.2 baths.
Sold Homes 2016:
- $460,000. 7218 Steeplechase Dr., Saline. 3160 square feet with 6 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $430,000. 7226 Hunters Ridge Court, Saline. 2808 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $423,000. 7183 Remington Court, Saline. 2644 sq. ft., +1250 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $405,000. 7163 Hunters Ridge Court, Saline. 2572 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
908 Arboretum, Saline MI 48176
SOLD! Impeccably maintained home in Saline’s upscale Arboretum subdivision. This luxurious home features:
- 3788 sq. ft., +2000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, a study, and 3.2 baths.
- A double-sided fireplace separates the 2-story great room from the kitchen and breakfast nook with adjacent screened porch.
- Stately master bedroom suite offers a cozy fireplace, sitting area, and lavish master bath.
- Large rec room and built-in bar in the daylight lower level.
- More photos & features
- MLS# 3248829
- Listed for $669,000
For more information on our new listing at 908 Arboretum or to request a private showing, contact the Saline real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com today! Learn more about the Arboretum neighborhood here!
Centennial Park Real Estate Report – May 2017
There are currently 7 homes listed for sale at Centennial Park subdivision in Saline. So far this year, 3 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $682,900. 6227 Gyers Meadow Lane. 3470 sq. ft., +1500 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $585,900. 1447 Bicentennial Way. 3721 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $499,900. 1228 Innsbrook Ct. 2854 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $469,900. 1157 Bicentennial Pkwy. 2876 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths.
- $469,700. 6095 Wilson Rd. 2625 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $450,000. 6213 Wilson Rd. 2536 sq. ft., +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $449,900. 6263 Wilson Rd. 2486 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.