1570 Glastonbury Rd., Ann Arbor, MI
Just Listed! This brick ranch style home at 1570 Glastonbury Rd. is just steps away from downtown Ann Arbor and The Big House, as well as several parks. This home includes:
- 1163 square feet, with 3 bedrooms and 1 and a half bathrooms all on the main level.
- Large living room boasts huge east facing picture window offers loads of morning sunlight.
- Kitchen has plenty of cabinet space with room for a breakfast table and leads to deck and backyard.
- Home offers new roof, new furnace and new sewer line.
- More photos and features.
- MLS# 3250468
- Listed for $264,900.
Contact The Bouma Group, Realtors today to schedule your private showing for 1570 Glastonbury Rd. Call 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com
View photos and amenities for Vernon Downs.
741 W Castlebury Ct., Saline MI
New Listing! Move-in ready Ranch style home with open floor plan that focuses on the beauty of the natural landscaping. This home at 741 W Castlebury Ct. boasts details including:
- 3156 sq ft, and additional 1500 in lower level, with a total of 3 bedrooms and 3.1 bathrooms.
- Two-sided fireplace opens to the living room and kitchen.
- Great flow through the eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances, including double ovens and very large refrigerator.
- 3 car attached garage.
- More photos and features.
- MLS# 3250967
- Listed for $385,000.
Schedule a private showing today for 741 W Castlebury Ct. – Contact The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. View photos and amenities for Torwood Subdivision here!
867 Arboretum Dr., Saline, MI
Just Listed! Gorgeous, light-filled 2 story home in the highly sought after neighborhood The Arboretum, details include:
- 4372 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 2.1 bathrooms.
- Lovely formal living and dining rooms with wainscoting, hardwood floors and a great flow.
- A chef’s dream kitchen with cherry cabinets, stainless appliances and tons of granite counter space that over looks breakfast nook and the less formal family room with gas fireplace.
- Upstairs is a spacious loft area, 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, including a huge master suite with an attached office/nursery, a spa-like bathroom with jetted tub and a gigantic walk-in closet.
- More photos and features
- MLS #3251016
- Listed for $549,900
Schedule a private showing today for 867 Arboretum Dr. – Contact The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more photos and amenities for The Arboretum subdivision here!
To DIY or not to DIY? That’s the question on many homeowners’ minds when there are home repairs or home improvement projects on their to-do lists. The good news is that you can do plenty of things on your own. But for other projects, you’re better off hiring a licensed contractor, plumber, or electrician to do the work for you.
When undertaking a home improvement project, whether you’re buying or selling a home, you want to strike a balance between saving time by hiring a professional and saving money by doing it yourself. So here’s how to know when to hire a professional and when to go DIY.
Replacing Hardware — Do It Yourself
Need an upgrade from tarnished doorknobs, outdated cabinet pulls, or boring light switches? Pick up new hardware from a local home improvement store and go for it. Replacing hardware is a fairly simple fix that any homeowner can do on their own.
Replacing Roof Shingles — Hire a Professional
Unless you have significant roofing experience (and aren’t afraid of heights), you’re better off leaving this job to the professionals. Contractors can repair your roof in significantly less time — and save you risk of injury. Be sure to get a few quotes to ensure the best price. Continue reading
Ann Arbor Condo Market Update
Ann Arbor Condos remain in a seller’s market with a 3.4 month supply of listings at the end of the second quarter of 2017. In fact, it has been a seller’s market since May of 2013 when it was briefly a balanced market. The trend has been that May has the highest amount of inventory. But even with higher Spring inventory, it still isn’t enough to keep up with buyer demand, which is keeping it a seller’s market. The other side of this is, condo prices are being driven upward as multiple buyers bid the price up. This is great news for seller’s, but buyer’s are having to pay more. Continue reading
Walsh Farms Real Estate Report-July 2017
Walsh Farms is a charming country Dexter subdivision, the houses are located on 1-2 acre lots and many back to wooded or spacious common areas. There are also spectacular views of Peach Mountain and other spaces of nature. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 2 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $499,900. 8160 Trail Ridge, Dexter. 3022 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $429,900. 7620 Fox Trace, Dexter. 2377 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Ann Arbor Real Estate Update
As the second quarter comes to an end, Ann Arbor Real Estate is in a seller’s market with a 4.5 month supply of homes overall. The number of listings is at it’s highest for the year with 494 homes for sale, but demand remains high and more than half of these listings are under contract with a buyer. Over $600k, things slow down a bit and it’s more of a buyer’s market in these price points due to the higher inventory.
It’s always a great time to sell your home, but now is the best! The summer market is still going strong and spring buyers that haven’t found the perfect home yet are just waiting for new listings. Wondering what your home is worth? Don’t count on a computer generated Zestimate, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We know the nuances of each Ann Arbor neighborhood and how to properly price your home for the market at that moment. Want to know what’s selling in your area? Get a FREE market snapshot here!
Huron River Acres Real Estate Report – July 2017
Huron River Acres is an Ann Arbor neighborhood with spacious homes on 1/2 to 1 acre lots, it is located in the desirable North West minutes away from downtown, as well as, nature areas. There are no homes listed for sale and so far this year, 3 homes sold.
- $545,000. 2724 Lowell Rd., Ann Arbor. 2331 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $439,000. 1475 Warrington Rd., Ann Arbor. 1505 sq. ft., + 1167 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.0 baths.
- $375,000. 2709 Lowell, Ann Arbor. 2490 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last yes at Huron River Acres, 2 homes sold with an average sale price of $495,000 and an average price per square foot of $186.00. The 3 homes sold this year have an ASP of $461,667, down 7%, and an A$/SF of $231.00, up slightly. To learn more about home values at Huron River Acres, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more Ann Arbor neighborhoods here!
Buckingham Place Real Estate Report – July 2017
Buckingham Place is a well desired Canton neighborhood, it has an excellent location with homes that are both enhanced and spacious. There are currently no homes listed for sale and so far this year, 2 have sold.
- $455,000. 7263 Wadebridge Dr., Canton. 2874 sq. ft., + 1200 in finished lowered level, 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $399,000. 48265 Chesterfield Dr. South, Canton.2987 sq. ft., + 2987 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year, 6 homes sold with an average sale price of $442,500 and an average price per square foot of $131.00. The 2 homes sold this year have an ASP of $427,000, down 4%, and an A$/SF of $146.00, up 11%. To learn more about home values at Buckingham Place, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Canton neighborhoods here!
Hickory Creek Real Estate Report -July 2017
Hickory Creek is a smaller Dexter’s neighborhood, known for it’s larger homes and natural beauty, most lots are 2 acres and back to a beautiful nature preserve. There are currently 0 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 1 has sold.
- $439,000. 7131 Hickory Creek, Dexter. 2752 sq. ft., + 1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year, 1 home sold with a sale price of $411,500 and a price per square foot of $150.00. The 1 home sold this year is the same home listed as last year, it had a sale price of $439,000, up 7%, with $/SF of $160, up 7% as well. To learn more about home values here, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more Dexter neighborhoods here!