2125 Nature Cove #308, Ann Arbor MI 48104
SOLD! Wonderful views of the tree tops and pond from this 3rd floor ranch style condo at Nature Cove. Details include:
- 1656 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
- Kitchen features new KitchenAid appliances and undercabinet lighting.
- Living room with fireplace opens to the sunroom with new floor to ceiling windows.
- More photos and details
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3257837
- Listed for $367,900
For more information on 2125 Nature Cove #308, or to schedule a private showing, contact the Ann Arbor Condo specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com.
Newport Creek Real Estate Report – June 2018
With stately executive homes in a beautiful, mature setting, Newport Creek is one of Ann Arbor’s most desired neighborhoods. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale, and so far this year 0 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $1,025,000. 1715 Newport Creek, Ann Arbor. 4061 sq. ft., +1226 in finished walk-out, 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $1,020,000. 1721 Newport Creek, Ann Arbor. 4359 sq. ft., +1098 in finished walk-out, 4 bedrooms and 5 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
Home Sold in 2017:
- $935,000. 1542 Newport Creek, Ann Arbor. 4016 sq. ft., +1300 in finished walk-out, 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
In 2016 at Newport Creek, 2 homes sold with an average sale price of $1,085,000 and an average price per square foot of $209.00. In 2017, 1 home sold with a sale price of $935,000, down from the previous year, and price per square foot of $233.00, up 11%. To learn more about home values at this Ann Arbor subdivision, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.