Riverwood Real Estate Report – August 2017
Riverwood is an Ann Arbor neighborhood with tasteful homes surrounded by nature, there are parks, creeks, trails and common areas throughout, and downtown is located only minutes away. There is currently 1 home for sale and so far this year, 4 have sold.
Home for Sale:
- $459,900. 2114 Springwood Ct., Ann Arbor. 3242 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $507,000. 1749 Timber Tr., Ann Arbor. 2413 sq. ft., + 1100 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $485,000. 2100 Springwood Ct., Ann Arbor. 2525 sq. ft., + 1020 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $452,000. 1925 Timber Tr., Ann Arbor. 2939 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $435,000. 1955 Timber Tr., Ann Arbor. 2397 sq. ft., +1200 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Last year at Riverwood, 4 homes sold with an average sale price of $458,975 and an average price per square foot of $174.00. The 4 homes sold this year have an ASP of $469,750, up slightly, and an A$/SF of $184.00, up 6%. To learn more about home values at Riverwood, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more Ann Arbor neighborhoods here!