- $550,000. 1682 Water Side Ct., Ann Arbor. 3358 sq. ft., +1630 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $492,000. 5690 Lohr Lake Dr., Ann Arbor. 2612 sq. ft., +1200 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $470,000. 5736 Lakeshore Dr., Ann Arbor. 2790 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $468,400. 5913 Lohr Lake Dr., Ann Arbor. 2854 sq. ft., +1686 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $460,000. 5713 Lohr Lake Dr., Ann Arbor. 3392 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
In 2015 at Lohr Lake Village, just 1 home sold with a sale price of $363,500 and an average price per square foot of $120.00. The 5 homes sold last year had an average sale price of $485,067, up 33%, and an average price per square foot of $165.00, up 37%. Since only 1 home sold vs. 5, these numbers aren’t a true depiction of the statistics for this neighborhood. To view stats for the past few years, along with photos, amenities, current listings, and more visit the subdivision web page here! If you have any questions, or would like more information for Lohr Lake Village, give us a call at The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com today!