1523 Woodcreek, Ann Arbor MI 48104
Sold for $412,000! Stately, light-filled 2 story located in Woodcreek subdivision, tucked back in a nice eastside neighborhood. Features include:
- 2762 square feet, with an additional 1000 in the finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, a study, and 3.1 baths.
- Gleaming hardwood floors in the great room with fireplace and a wall of windows.
- Desirable first floor master bedroom suite offers a private bath with a jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet.
- Daylight lower level is finished with a family room, full bath and bedroom.
- More photos and features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3239361
- Listed for $459,900
To learn more about 1523 Woodcreek or to request a private showing, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
Woodcreek, Ann Arbor Update – October 2013
Woodcreek is a subdivision of distinctive homes with a great, central Ann Arbor location. There are currently 0 homes listed for sale, and so far this year 4 homes have sold.
- 1530 Woodcreek, Ann Arbor. $390,000. 2900 sq. ft. with 5 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- 1610 Meadowside, Ann Arbor. $395,000. 3005 sq. ft. with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- 1765 Brian Court, Ann Arbor. $400,000. 2816 sq. ft. with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- 1441 Creekbend Court, Ann Arbor. $420,000. 2605 sq. ft. with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Woodcreek subdivision, 4 homes sold with an average sale price of $341,075 and average price per square foot of $127.00. This year, compared with last, the ASP is up 18% and the A$/SF is up 12%. For more information on home values at Woodcreek, or any Ann Arbor neighborhood, contact us today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ann Arbor Real Estate Report – October 2012
Woodcreek is an impressive Ann Arbor subdivision located in a quiet setting, yet is just around the corner from all conveniences. There is currently 1 home listed for sale and so far this year, 3 homes have sold.
Home for Sale:
- 1530 Woodcreek, Ann Arbor. $425,000. 2900 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- 1485 Chalmers, Ann Arbor. $334,900. 2698 sq. ft. +633 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- 1819 Meadowside Drive, Ann Arbor. $335,000. 2872 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- 3470 Wooddale, Ann Arbor. $325,000. 2623 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Woodcreek, 0 homes sold and as you can see in these neighborhood statistics, prices have steadily fallen over the last 5+ years. Comparing the 3 sales this year, which have an average sale price of $331,633 and average price per square foot of $121.56, prices are starting to inch upward again. To learn more about home values at Woodcreek, or any Ann Arbor subdivision, contact the Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email us at email@example.com. Be sure to visit the Ann Arbor Subdivision Hotline for photos, floor plans, by-laws and more for Washtenaw County communities!