Fleming Creek Real Estate Report – July 2018
Fleming Creek is a charming Ann Arbor neighborhood with nice 2 story homes. Eateries, nature areas, the downtown and much more are all nearby; the subdivision is also easily accessible. There is currently 1 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 4 have sold.
Home for Sale:
- $474,900. 4994 S. Ridgeside Cir., Ann Arbor. 2291 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $550,000. 4852 N. Ridgeside Cir., Ann Arbor. 2497 sq. ft., + 700 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $530,000. 4988 S. Ridgeside Cir., Ann Arbor. 2580 sq. ft., + 800 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $516,000. 2858 Chaseway, Ann Arbor. 2858 sq. ft., + 1021 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $475,000. 4758 Parkside Ct., Ann Arbor. 2126 sq. ft., + 877 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Fleming Creek, 5 homes sold with an average sale price of $444,900 and an average price per square foot of $179.00. The 4 homes sold this year have an ASP of $517,750, up a notable 16.4%, and an A$/SF of $207.00, up 15.6%. To learn more about home values at Fleming Creek, contact the real estate experts with The Bouma Group at (745)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Ann Arbor neighborhoods here!