2080 Liberty Heights, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Just Listed! Incredible Ann Arbor location for this Liberty Heights condo as it backs to the woods and is also just a short walk to downtown! Features of this home are among:
- 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 1,986 square feet + 826 finished in lower level
- Fresh, neutral paint and gleaming hardwood floors through main level
- Kitchen with breakfast bar and view to dining and living spaces boasts granite counters and stainless steel appliances
- First floor master suite is a private retreat with 3 closets and en suite
- More pictures and details
- MLS #3263453
- Offered at $449,900
For more details about 2080 Liberty Heights, contact the Ann Arbor Condo Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com today!
12121 Pinebrook Lane, South Lyon, MI 48178
SOLD! 12121 Pinebrook Lane is a gorgeous Cape Cod nestled on 5 private acres – the perfect country retreat! Features of this stunning home are among:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 full, 2 half bathrooms, 3,912 square feet
- 5 private acres with expansive deck and quiet views
- Soaring ceilings with skylights bringing in an abundance of natural light in every room
- Gourmet kitchen with ample storage and counter space
- Additional details and photos here
- Offered at $525,000
Call or email the Real Estate Experts for more information, contact The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org today!
1571 Valentine Court, Canton, MI 48188
SOLD! 1571 Valentine Court is a METICULOUSLY maintained home inside and out. Features of this colonial home include:
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,636 square feet + partially finished basement
- Large, updated granite kitchen with flexible gathering room and breakfast nook all overlooking private & pristine rear yard
- Gleaming hardwood floors throughout all of entry level
- Owner’s suite with vaulted ceilings and premium private bath
- Additional details and photos here
- Offered at $349,900
More Inventory but Less Sales for Ann Arbor Homes
Ann Arbor homes are starting off this new year strong with 67 homes being entered into the multiple listings service, this is an increase of 21% compared to the 55 last year. A total of 39 homes were sold, which is a significant 29% decrease compared to the 55 sold homes last January. Considering only the listings that were entered in January, not inclusive of those that have been on the market longer, 70% of the 67 homes were sold. Unfortunately for sellers, the average days on the market is 45, meaning that many homes entered last month have not yet sold; this is an 11.8% increase from 2017 though. Luckily for buyers, both listing and selling prices declined compared to the prior January. The average listing price dropped from $494,222 to $446,662, a 9.6% difference. There was less of a difference between the average selling price this year and last, $421,420 versus $450,822, only a 6.5% decline.
The Bouma group is here to help you with all of your housing needs, whether you are looking to buy or considering listing your home, contact the specialists at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. Stay tuned for consistently updated information about Ann Arbor homes and surrounding areas!
1741 Monterey Court, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
New to Market! Custom built home in Stonebridge Estates offers innovative design paired perfectly with functional living spaces. Details of this home are among:
- 2,718 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms + 950 finished square feet in lower level
- Quality build details like built-ins, vaulted ceilings, and numerous upgrades
- Wooded view of Stonebridge Golf Course
- Finished lower level with large recreation and entertainment space
- Additional photos and details can be viewed here
- Offered at $685,000
Contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org for showing information and additional details on this luxurious Ann Arbor home.
584 Allison Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Just Listed! Charming cottage on quiet, tree-lined street on Ann Arbor’s west side. Features of this charming abode include:
- 1,371 Square Feet + 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
- Original 1930’s charm including wood stove and refinished hardwood floors
- New appliances, cabinets, and counters
- Private backyard and patio within walking distance to Vet’s Park, Plum Market, Knights Steakhouse, and Downtown Ann Arbor!
- View additional details and photos here
- Offered at $325,000
For showings of 584 Allison Drive, or to request more information about this home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
More Ann Arbor Homes Sold Than Listed in December to Finish Off the Year
Here is your final real estate report for 2018 for Ann Arbor homes! Both this past month’s prices and year-to-date prices have increased. Unfortunately, both the average sale and listing prices have increased on all fronts as well. Like November, 39 homes were sold this December, which is a 12.8% decrease compared to the 44 homes sold the prior December. There is minimal increase in the average listing price last month, from $451,784 to $452,492 now. A total of 57 homes have been sold in December, and although this is a 17.4% decrease from December 2017; it is good for sellers because more homes were sold than listed (in December) meaning that some homes that were entered into the multiple listings service before December were able to be sold. The average sale price is $436,533 versus $417,239 in December 2017, which is a 4.6% increase. Luckily for sellers, there has been a decrease in the average days on the market, from 56 to 45 days, a 19.6% difference. Continue reading
1256 Glen Leven Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
SOLD! 1256 Glen Leven Road is a charming colonial on Ann Arbor’s west side that is looking for someone to come in and make it their own! Sturdy bones and features like:
- 1,377 square feet + 216 finished in lower level, 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
- Detached 2 car garage and a 0.28 acre lot
- Two wood fireplaces, one in partially finished basement recreation room
- Walking distance to Pioneer High, The Big House, and minutes to downtown Ann Arbor!
- More photos and home details here
- Listed as-is for $349,900
To request a private showing of 1256 Glen Leven Road, or to learn more about this ideally located home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Listings Entered for Ann Arbor Homes Plummet
This November, Ann Arbor residential has seen a major dive in the amount of new listings entered. Only 39 homes were entered into the multiple listings service, this is a extreme 49% decline compared to last November last year when 73 homes were entered. There has only been a minimal increase in listing prices, from $500,023 on average in November 2018 to $507,659 currently. Luckily for sellers, a total of 97 homes were sold this past month, in comparison to the 90 homes sold the prior November, which is a 7.8% increase. The average selling price is still below the average listing price at $430,073, but is 6% above last year’s ASP of $405,669. For the month of November, the average days on the market is 36, which is better than the 38 days last November.
So far this year, 1419 homes have been entered into the MLS, and this is a minor increase compared to the 1383 homes that had been listed at this time in 2017. The average listing price cumulatively is $488,694 currently, versus $474,190 last year, which is a 3% rise. There has only been a slight decline in the amount of sold homes thus far in comparison to the previous year, from 1057 to 1038 sold homes. Like ALP, the ASP has also increased; overall, homes sell for $438,210 and this is a difference of 3.6% compared to $423,024.
Perhaps this significant decline in homes is due to the upcoming holidays. Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home, don’t hesitate to contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. Check back here for more up-to-date information on Ann Arbor homes!
3732 Oakmore Court, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Just Listed! 3732 Oakmore Court is a unique, contemporary home nestled in a private wooded setting in Scio Township. This stunning home has features like:
- 3,330 square feet + 1,733 finished in lower level, 4 bedrooms, and 3.5 bathrooms
- 2.51 acre lot and 2 car attached garage
- Updates like roof, driveway, brick paver patio, exterior paint, and a whole house generator
- Soaring ceilings, walls of windows, and abundant natural light throughout
- See more photos and details
- Presented at $1,100,000
To request a private showing of 3732 Oakmore Court, or to learn more about this luxurious one-of-a-kind home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.