1008 Scott Place, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
New to Market! Refined living combined with simple functionality! This rare Oslund Condo will not disappoint. Check out its stunning features like:
- 2,036 Square Feet + unfinished basement, 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms
- Crisp, white kitchen with stainless appliances, breakfast nook, and formal dining room
- Attached two car garage, lower level laundry, and access to 35 acres of woods and trails right outside your door
- Two patios with access from dining room, living room, and master bedroom
- Access to more photos and home details here
- MLS # 3262265
- Listed at $749,900
To request a showing of 1008 Scott Place or get more information about this stunning condo and Oslund Condominium Complex, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or at email@example.com.
7688 Ellens Way Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Just Listed! View 7688 Ellens Way Street, an incredible contemporary home situated amidst a gorgeous, wooded setting in Superior Township. Phenomenal features among this home include:
- 3,734 square feet + 1,700 finished in lower level, 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms
- Attached three car garage and a 2.31 acre lot
- Two wood fireplaces and second kitchen in finished basement
- Expansive backyard with perfect-for-entertaining deck and brick-paver fire pit.
- View additional photos and home details here
- MLS# 3262146
- Listing is offered at $749,000
Request a showing of 7688 Ellens Way by clicking here…or learn more about this peaceful and luxurious home by contacting the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Ann Arbor Homes Sold Than Listed in December to Finish Off the Year
Here is your final real estate report for 2018 for Ann Arbor homes! Both this past month’s prices and year-to-date prices have increased. Unfortunately, both the average sale and listing prices have increased on all fronts as well. Like November, 39 homes were sold this December, which is a 12.8% decrease compared to the 44 homes sold the prior December. There is minimal increase in the average listing price last month, from $451,784 to $452,492 now. A total of 57 homes have been sold in December, and although this is a 17.4% decrease from December 2017; it is good for sellers because more homes were sold than listed (in December) meaning that some homes that were entered into the multiple listings service before December were able to be sold. The average sale price is $436,533 versus $417,239 in December 2017, which is a 4.6% increase. Luckily for sellers, there has been a decrease in the average days on the market, from 56 to 45 days, a 19.6% difference. Continue reading
1256 Glen Leven Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
SOLD! 1256 Glen Leven Road is a charming colonial on Ann Arbor’s west side that is looking for someone to come in and make it their own! Sturdy bones and features like:
- 1,377 square feet + 216 finished in lower level, 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
- Detached 2 car garage and a 0.28 acre lot
- Two wood fireplaces, one in partially finished basement recreation room
- Walking distance to Pioneer High, The Big House, and minutes to downtown Ann Arbor!
- More photos and home details here
- Listed as-is for $349,900
To request a private showing of 1256 Glen Leven Road, or to learn more about this ideally located home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or at email@example.com.
New Listings Entered for Ann Arbor Homes Plummet
This November, Ann Arbor residential has seen a major dive in the amount of new listings entered. Only 39 homes were entered into the multiple listings service, this is a extreme 49% decline compared to last November last year when 73 homes were entered. There has only been a minimal increase in listing prices, from $500,023 on average in November 2018 to $507,659 currently. Luckily for sellers, a total of 97 homes were sold this past month, in comparison to the 90 homes sold the prior November, which is a 7.8% increase. The average selling price is still below the average listing price at $430,073, but is 6% above last year’s ASP of $405,669. For the month of November, the average days on the market is 36, which is better than the 38 days last November.
So far this year, 1419 homes have been entered into the MLS, and this is a minor increase compared to the 1383 homes that had been listed at this time in 2017. The average listing price cumulatively is $488,694 currently, versus $474,190 last year, which is a 3% rise. There has only been a slight decline in the amount of sold homes thus far in comparison to the previous year, from 1057 to 1038 sold homes. Like ALP, the ASP has also increased; overall, homes sell for $438,210 and this is a difference of 3.6% compared to $423,024.
Perhaps this significant decline in homes is due to the upcoming holidays. Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home, don’t hesitate to contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Check back here for more up-to-date information on Ann Arbor homes!
3732 Oakmore Court, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Just Listed! 3732 Oakmore Court is a unique, contemporary home nestled in a private wooded setting in Scio Township. This stunning home has features like:
- 3,330 square feet + 1,733 finished in lower level, 4 bedrooms, and 3.5 bathrooms
- 2.51 acre lot and 2 car attached garage
- Updates like roof, driveway, brick paver patio, exterior paint, and a whole house generator
- Soaring ceilings, walls of windows, and abundant natural light throughout
- See more photos and details
- Presented at $1,100,000
To request a private showing of 3732 Oakmore Court, or to learn more about this luxurious one-of-a-kind home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or at email@example.com.
3877 Delhi Overlook, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
SOLD! 3877 Delhi Overlook is an incredible one-of-a-kind contemporary home perched on a hill overlooking the Huron River, this 2-story house is an absolute must-see. This fantastic home features:
- 4,395 square feet + 1,740 finished in lower level, 5 bedrooms, and 4.5 bathrooms
- 10 Acre lot with provision for horse stable
- Open floor plan providing flexible living spaces with a clean airy feel
- Vaulted ceilings in first floor master suite with soaking tub and separate shower in private en-suite
- Additional photos and details
- MLS #3261327
- Offered at $1,095,000
To request a private showing for 3877 Delhi Overlook, or to learn more about this luxurious private home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1661 Scio Ridge Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Sold! 1661 Scio Ridge Road is a 2 story corner lot home in the welcoming Ravines neighborhood! Features include:
- 2,236 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Formal living and dining rooms plus casual gathering space in family room
- Bright eat-in kitchen and first floor laundry room off of the garage
- Master suite with vaulted ceiling and private bath with soaking tub
- Deck overlooking common area
- More photos and details
- View virtual tour
- MLS# 3261328
- Offered at $364,900
To schedule a private showing for 1661 Scio Ridge Road, please contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
1561 W Liberty Street , Ann Arbor, MI 48103
SOLD! 1561 W Liberty Street is a gorgeous newer construction home ideally located just steps from downtown Ann Arbor!
- 2,375 square feet + 470 finished in walkout lower level, 4 bedrooms, and 3.5 bathrooms
- NEW features like hardwood floor, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and tile shower
- Enviable backyard with two-level deck and patio with fire pit – ideal for entertaining
- High ceilings and high-end finishes throughout
- Most importantly, steps from local schools, Eberwhite Woods, downtown AA, and University of Michigan campus
- More Photos and Features
- Listed for $759,995
To request a private showing for 1561 W Liberty Street, or to learn more about this luxurious home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate experts with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1107 Edgewood Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Just Listed! 1107 Edgewood Ave is a delightful brick 1.5 story home with views of Allmendinger Park! Features:
- 1,448 square feet + 392 finished in lower level, 3 bedrooms, and 2 full bathrooms
- Updates like Anderson windows, deck with pergola, furnace & A/C, and kitchen!
- Wood burning fireplace in spacious living room and two main-level bedrooms
- Rec room and built-in bar in lower level
- Steps from the Big House and downtown Ann Arbor
- More Photos and Features
- Listed for $479,900
To request a private showing for 1107 Edgewood Ave or to learn more about this luxurious home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate experts with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.