Travis Pointe Market Update – May 2021
This is one of the finest subdivisions at Saline, it has a multitude of home styles, many of which are situated on cul-de-sacs. The central country club is a the pinnacle of Travis Pointe. There are 3 active listings and so far this year, 2 homes have sold. The Bouma Group represented 1 of the sales.
Homes for Sale:
- $1,095,000. 4560 Boxwood Court, Saline. 4848 sq. ft., + 2000 in the finished lower level; 5 bedrooms and 4.2 baths.
- $649,000. 3169 Thistle Court, Saline. 2954 sq. ft., + 900 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $585,000. 5429 Village Road, Saline. 3480 sq. ft., + 1200 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 3.0 baths.
Homes Sold in 2021:
- $560,000. 5072 Timberview Court, Saline. 2964 sq. ft., + 400 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $525,000. 5485 Countryside Drive, Saline. 4404 sq. f.t, + 500 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Last year at Travis Pointe, 3 homes sold with an average sale price of $676,667 and an average price per square foot of $226.78. The 2 homes that have been sold thus far in 2021 have an ASP of $542,500, down 19.8%, and an A$/SF of $154.07, down 32.1%. If you are considering listing or buying a home at Travis Pointe, contact the real estate experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse more Saline homes here!