Thornton Farms Market Update – May 2021
This Dexter subdivision is perfect for young families because amazing schools are nearby and there’s a plethora of space for outdoor activities. Thornton Farms is affordable yet also has modern and customized aspects so that you can find your perfect fit. There is 1 active listing and so far this year, 5 homes have sold.
Home for Sale:
- $299,900. 8126 Gingko Way, Dexter. 2240 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Homes Sold in 2021:
- $331,000. 8658 Magnolia Way, Dexter. 2320 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $292,000. 8049 Beechwood Boulevard, Dexter. 1760 sq. ft., + 600 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 2.2 baths.
- $280,000. 8649 Magnolia Way, Dexter. 1812 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $272,000. 8051 Beechwood Boulevard, Dexter. 1380 sq. ft., + 1100 in the finished lower level; 5 bedrooms and 3.0 baths.
- $269,900. 8420 Walnut Hill, Dexter. 1385 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.0 baths.
Last year at Thornton Farms, 31 homes sold with an average sale price of $292,980 and an average price per square foot of $156.96. The 5 homes sold thus far in 2021 have an ASP of $288,980, down minimally, and an A$/SF of $171.02, up 9%. To learn more about the housing market at Thornton Farms, contact the real estate experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. Find more Dexter homes here!