Walsh Farms Year End Market Report – 2020
In 2020, Walsh Farms sold a total of 4 homes. There was 1 more home sold this year compared to the year prior. On average, offers made below the listing price were accepted, although sellers will be happy to know it was only minimally.
Homes Sold in 2020:
- $779,900. 8133 Trail Ridge, Dexter. 4647 sq. ft., + 2500 in the finished lower level; 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $560,000. 8287 Trail Ridge, Dexter. 2696 sq. ft., + 1536 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $545,000. 7663 Fox Trace Road, Dexter. 2349 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.0 baths.
- $368,000. 8330 Trail Ridge, Dexter. 2108 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.0 baths.
Currently, the average sale price at Walsh Farms is $563,225, which is a 7.5% increase compared to the ASP of $523,933 in 2019. The average price per square foot is $195.53, which is an increase of $8.2% in comparison to the A$/SF of $180.64 in 2019. For more information and details about the housing market at Walsh Farms, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Dexter homes here!
Real Estate Report – July 2019
As a great Dexter neighborhood to come home to, Walsh Farms is surrounded by nature inclusive of woods, open spaces and Peach Mountain. Further, the homes have been personalized and are located on larger lots. Presently, there is 1 home on the market and and 1 has been sold this year.
Home for Sale:
- $539,900. 7752 Fox Trace Road, Dexter. 2959 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Sale Pending
Home Sold in 2019:
- $542,000. 7701 Fox Trace Road, Dexter. 3424 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Last year at Walsh Farms, 3 homes sold with an average sale price of $447,167 and an average price per square foot of $161.00. The 1 home that has sold so far in 2019 had a sale price of $542,000, up 21.2%, and a price per square foot of $158.29, down slightly. If you would like to be updated on listing and selling activity at Walsh Farms, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or via email email@example.com. View more Dexter subdivisions here!
Dexter Real Estate Update – January 2012
Walsh Farms, Dexter is a peaceful country subdivision on the north side of town. Located in Webster Township, Walsh Farms is just a short drive to Metro Parks, downtown Dexter, and recreation. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale and in 2011, 1 home was rented and 1 home sold.
Homes Listed for Sale:
- $428,900. 3223 sq. ft. +1800 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $449,000. 2770 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. To be Built
- $2450/month. 2892 sq. ft. +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.