Greene Farms Market Report – April 2016
Located in beautiful Ypsilanti Township, Greene Farms is a sizeable subdivision of moderately priced, upgraded homes. There are currently 13 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 7 homes have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $219,900. 7827 Hampton Ct. 1746 sq. ft., +700 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, 2.1 baths.
- $205,900. 7870 Newbury Dr. 1803 sq. ft., +600 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms, 2.1 baths.
- $179,900. 7015 Crest Dr. 1260 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
Saline Real Estate Report – August 2011
Hunter’s Ridge Subdivision, Saline is a beautiful country sub of larger homes on acre+ lots. This Saline neighborhood is located close to shopping, restaurants and downtown Saline. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale and 0 homes have sold this year.
- $325,000. 2251 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $374,900. 2792 sf +1100 in the finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Hunter’s Ridge, 3 homes sold with an average sale price of $333,000 and average $/square foot of $113.68. One home was a short sale that sold for $250,000, which brought the ASP down lower than what is typical of the subdivision. To learn more about homes for sale at Hunter’s Ridge, or the nearby Saline subdivisions: Kelli Meadows, York Place, or Centennial Park, contact us today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com!