108 Henry St #807, Saline, MI
SOLD! Traditional colonial situated on a large lot in the coveted Ann Arbor Hills neighborhood. Features include:
- 1,882 sqft, 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 2 car garage
- Custom-built, end-unit
- Granite counters and maple cabinets in the kitchen
- Sliding glass doors lead from living room to beautiful Azek deck
- First floor primary suite
- More photos and features
- MLS# 3283756
- Listed for $375,000
For more information on 108 Henry St #807 or to request a private showing of this home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View photos and a description of the Ann Arbor Hills neighborhood here!
9578 Sherwood Drive, Saline MI 48176
SOLD! Incredible custom York Township home at 9578 Sherwood Drive, Saline! Just some of the many features include:
- 3,642 square feet including 4 bedrooms and 5 1/2 bathrooms
- 1,635 finished square feet in the lower level including a large family room with fireplace, recreation room, exercise room and bar area
- Basement walks out to expansive stone patio
- Chef’s kitchen with cherry cabinets, large center island, butler’s pantry, granite counters, and stainless steel appliances
- Kitchen opens to sunroom and large deck
- First floor master suite with tray ceiling and walk-in closet
- More photos and features
- MLS# 3248049
- Listed at $699,900
To learn more about this beautiful custom home at 9578 Sherwood Drive, Saline MI 48176, or to schedule a showing, please call The Bouma Group Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See more Saline houses for sale here!
Saline Only Has 117 Real Estate Listings!
The Saline Real Estate market finished January with only 117 listings, the lowest it has seen in years. Last January there were 154 homes for sale, and at the peak of 2012 there were 278 homes listed. Sales remain steady as homes are selling quickly. Homes that are in great condition and priced right are seeing multiple offers as soon as they hit the market, even in the slowest time for real estate sales. Overall, Saline is in a seller’s market with a 3.9 months supply of homes available, with the $100k – $300k having a very low supply.
As we continue to report, Saline needs listings! If you have been thinking of selling your home, but aren’t sure what it’s worth in today’s market, contact us for a free home valuation. It is probably worth more than you think! Don’t wait for the spring market, let your home stand out to buyers now. Here at The Bouma Group, we have many buyers that have seen everything on the market, which isn’t much, and are waiting for the perfect home – it might be yours!
Inventory Drops (Even More) as Saline Enters a Balanced Market
Saline, as a whole, has entered a balanced real estate market for the first time this year with a 6.1 months supply of homes as inventory declines and sales remain strong. The under $200,000 price range is seeing a seller’s market with the $200k-$400k range balanced. For a more detailed report of what’s happening in the Saline Real Estate market, contact us at 734-761-3060 and find out what is happening in your particular neighborhood, school area, or city. Saline needs home inventory, so if you are considering making a move in the near future, check out our fantastic seller services here!
Saline Real Estate Update – March 2012
Centennial Park Subdivision, Saline is a neighborhood of fine homes situated on larger lots. There are currently 7 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 1 home has rented out.
Homes Listed for Sale:
- $300,000. 2609 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Foreclosure
- $349,900. 2532 sq. ft. +900 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $392,200. 2670 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. New Construction
- $414,900. 3100 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. New Construction
- $459,900. 4111 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. New Construction
- $463,200. 3107 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. New Construction
- $549,900. 3585 sq. ft. +1500 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $2600/month. 2993 sq. ft. +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Last year at Centennial Park, 6 homes sold with an average sale price of $353,400 and average price per square foot of $125.92. For more information on Centennial Park, or the nearby Saline Subdivisions: Mallard Cove, Brookview Highlands, or East Horizons, contact the Saline Real Estate specialists at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. To view current home listings, recent solds, floor plans, and more check out our Ann Arbor Subdivision Hotline, Washtenaw County’s #1 source for neighborhood info.
Saline Real Estate Update – January 2012
Mallard Cove, Saline is a beautiful neighborhood with an Ann Arbor mailing address. It offers 58 homes in a gorgeous natural setting. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale and in 2011, 2 homes sold.
Homes Listed for Sale:
- $229,200. 2578 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. Foreclosure
- $249,900. 2242 sq. ft. +300 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Saline Real Estate Report – January 2012
Warner Creek Subdivision, Saline is a popular neighborhood with a great location in Pittsfield Township. There is currently 1 home listed for sale and last year, 11 homes sold and 1 home was rented.
Home Listed for Sale:
- $200,000. 1522 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Saline Real Estate Update – August 2011
Kelli Meadows subdivision is a small Saline neighborhood of larger homes. Homeowners love the peaceful, country atmosphere, yet close proximity to downtown Saline. There are currently 0 homes for sale and 1 home has sold so far this year.
- $319,900. 2796 sq ft +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths. Foreclosure
Saline Real Estate Report – August 2011
Hunter’s Ridge Subdivision, Saline is a beautiful country sub of larger homes on acre+ lots. This Saline neighborhood is located close to shopping, restaurants and downtown Saline. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale and 0 homes have sold this year.
- $325,000. 2251 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $374,900. 2792 sf +1100 in the finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Hunter’s Ridge, 3 homes sold with an average sale price of $333,000 and average $/square foot of $113.68. One home was a short sale that sold for $250,000, which brought the ASP down lower than what is typical of the subdivision. To learn more about homes for sale at Hunter’s Ridge, or the nearby Saline subdivisions: Kelli Meadows, York Place, or Centennial Park, contact us today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org!