Sold! This practically new townhouse is located in the new North Oaks community and features desirable complex amenities. Features include:
- 2,438 sq ft over 4 levels
- 3 beds and 2.5 baths
- Open main level with walk-out balcony off dining area
- Stylish kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- 9′ ceilings on main and lower levels
- Top floor contains bonus finished space with vaulted ceilings and its own walk-out balcony
- 2-car attached garage on lower level leading to den/office space
- North Oaks community amenities include clubhouse, lap pool and wading pool, fitness center, play structure and walking paths
- More photos and features
- Listed for $509,000.
2809 Rathmore Lane, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Off the Market. 2809 Rathmore Lane is a sophisticated North Oaks condominium featuring:
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 3,110 square feet + top level balcony
- Top-of-the-line white kitchen with quartz counters, high end stainless appliances, and dark hardwood flooring
- Stunning master suite on third floor features a spa-like bath with soaking tub and magazine worthy walk-in closet
- View virtual tour
- Additional photos and details here
- MLS #3265158
- Offered at $549,000
For additional details on this stunning home or to schedule a showing, contact the Ann Arbor Condo Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org today!
2709 S Spurway Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
SOLD!! 2709 S Spurway is a luxury townhome in North Oaks sub including:
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and 2,438 square feet
- Finished top floor loft featuring a walk-out balcony
- Amazing community amenities including clubhouse, pools, fitness center, and more!
- View additional photos and details here
- MLS # 3263896
- Offered at $499,900
Lakewood Subdivision in Ann Arbor is located off of Jackson Road, west of Interstate 94. Centered around Lakewood Elementary School, the neighborhood is full of trees, and is primarily composed of colonials, small ranches, and custom-built tri-level homes. Lakewood is just minutes from downtown Ann Arbor, Westgate shopping center, Quality-16 movie theater, Liberty Athletic Club and many other shopping and dining opportunities.
With such easy access to the freeway, and with so many convenient amenities, new residents are in for a delightful surprise. One of the more popular parks in Ann Arbor is Dolph Park. Dolph is bordered on the west and north by Wagner and Jackson Roads (two of Ann Arbor’s busiest). Parking is available in the main lot off Wagner Road. Despite being in the midst of city hubbub, the 57-acre Dolph Park has the only two naturally-formed lakes found in the City of Ann Arbor – First Sister and Second Sister lakes. The smaller of the two, Second Sister Lake, has a fishing pier, and spots from which to launch a canoe. There are benches throughout the trail system, and all trails are unpaved.