Dexter Real Estate Ends Year in Balanced Market
The Dexter Real Estate market ended the year in a balanced market with a 5.3 month supply of homes listed for sale. During the winter months, inventory wanes and edges closer to a seller’s market, which we will most likely see in the first quarter of the year. Sales for 2014 in Dexter were below that of the previous year, which were a result of a lower number of homes listed throughout the year. Since home values have been rising and the spring market is just around the corner, inventory is expected to grow.
Here at The Bouma Group, we are constantly tracking every aspect of real estate, including: price ranges, specific neighborhoods, school districts, and more. Contact us, your Dexter Realtors to find out more about what we can do to help you sell your home or find the property of your dreams. Be sure to visit our real estate website where you can search the Dexter MLS, read about our buyer and seller services, or get a neighborhood sold report!
Dexter Real Estate Market Update – May 2012
The Preserve of Dexter is an upscale community of luxurious, custom homes. Homeowners enjoy the peaceful, rolling landscape, yet close proximity to downtown Ann Arbor and downtown Dexter. There are currently 8 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 1 home has sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $399,900. 2732 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Under Construction
- $469,000. 3054 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. To be Built
- $529,000. 3238 sq. ft. +2496 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $587,000. 3725 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths. To be Built
- $599,000. 3340 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. To be Built
- $605,000. 3406 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. To be Built
- $650.000. 5895 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $694,900. 3636 sq. ft. +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $541,000. 3020 sq. ft. +3020 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
Last year at The Preserve of Dexter, 2 homes sold with an average price per square foot of $608,250 and average price per square foot of $178.04. To learn more about The Preserve, or the nearby Loch Alpine, Brass Creek, or The Glade, contact the Dexter Real Estate specialists at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Did you know that we can help you purchase new construction or represent you in a new build job? We can! Contact us to find out more!