The Gallery at The Polo Fields Real Estate Report – August 2020
This beautiful Ann Arbor neighborhood has elegant homes with a variety of floor plans. The Gallery at The Polo Fields is also part of the Polo Fields Golf & Country Club, and residents are able to enjoy its amenities. Currently, 1 home is listed for sale and no homes have sold yet this year.
Home for Sale:
- $714,900. 952 Gallery Lane, Ann Arbor. 3411 sq. ft., + 905 in the finished lower level; 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths. Sale Pending
Last year at The Gallery at The Polo Fields, 2 homes sold with an average sale price of $918,750 and an average price per square foot of $202.80. Compared to the 4 homes sold in 2018, last year’s statistics experienced a 23.4% increase, from $744,500, and a slight decrease in A$/SF from $207.32. The house currently for sale has a listing price of $714,900, down 22.2% from the ASP of 2019, and a price per square foot of $209.59, up 3.4%. If you would like to know more about the housing market at The Gallery at The Polo Fields, contact the real estate experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more Ann Arbor homes here!
830 Gallery Lane, Ann Arbor MI 48103
SOLD! Remarkable home with golf course views in the upscale Gallery at Polo Fields neighborhood. Features include:
- 3764 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- Beautiful hand-scraped hardwood flooring throughout the main level of the home.
- Expansive gourmet kitchen with all of the features looks into the vaulted great room with stone fireplace.
- Endless summer fun in the in-ground pool, large patio, fire pit, and elevated deck.
- More photos & features
- MLS# 3259911
- Listed for $799,000
To request a private showing for 830 Gallery Lane or to learn more about this luxurious home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ann Arbor Real Estate Report – October 2016
There is currently 1 home listed for sale at the exclusive Gallery at the Polo Fields, and so far this year 0 homes have sold. Last year, 3 homes sold.
Home for Sale:
- $559,900. 908 Gallery Lane, Ann Arbor. 2954 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Sold Homes 2015:
- $975,000. 931 Gallery Lane, Ann Arbor. 5500 sq. ft., +2000 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $675,000. 909 Gallery Lane, Ann Arbor. 3424 sq. ft., +in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $670,000. 759 Eagle Ave., Ann Arbor. 3419 sq. ft., +1373 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 4 baths.
The 3 homes sold in 2015 had an average sale price of $773,333 and average price per square foot of $190.00. Compared with the low in 2011, the ASP is up 46% from 530,102, an the A$SF is up 22% from $156.00. Keep up with the latest home values, new listings, and sold properties at the Gallery at the Polo Fields webpage. For more information, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com.
909 Gallery Lane, Ann Arbor MI 48103
A stunning, 2 story foyer welcomes you into this gorgeous, executive home located in the desirable Gallery at Polo Fields subdivision. Features include 3424 square feet with 2000 more in the finished walk-out lower level, 5 bedrooms, 4 full and 1 half baths, and a first floor master suite with a dual walk-in closets and a luxurious spa tub. The open floor plan is perfect for entertaining and family life! Visit our website for more photos and information and call us today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a showing for this home!
Real Estate Report – July 2011
Situated in the golf and country club setting of The Polo Fields, Gallery at Polo Fields is a small, upscale subdivision of unique homes with luxurious features. It is in it’s final phase of building and there are lots still available for building your dream home. There is currently 1 homes listed for sale and 0 homes have sold so far this year.
- $550,000. 3690 square feet +1470 in the finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group & Under Contract