Diuble Meadows Year End Market Report – 2020
In 2020, Diuble Meadows sold a total of 2 homes. The amount of sold inventory declined by 2 homes from last year. In general, the sale prices were similar to the listing price.
Homes Sold in 2020:
- $515,000. 2517 Andrew Thomas Trail, Saline. 2692 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $420,500. 3113 Waters Meadow Trail, Saline. 2442 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Currently, the average sale price at Diuble Meadows is $467,750, which is a 15.7% increase from the ASP of $404,375 in 2019. The average sale price is $181.75, which is a 5.2% rise from the A$/SF of $172.62 in 2019. For more details about home values at Diuble Meadows, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Saline homes here!
Real Estate Report – July 2019
Situated outside of Saline, Diuble Meadows is a friendly subdivision due to the many events held throughout the year by the home owners association. As well, the homes have a variety of elements that are unique to the original builder’s preferences. Presently, 1 home is listed for sale and 2 have sold.
Home for Sale:
- $449,500. 3113 South West Waters Meadow Trail, Saline. 2442 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Homes Sold in 2019:
- $478,000. 2493 Andrew Thomas Trail, Saline. 2623 sq. ft., + 800 in the finished lower level; 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $402,000. 3068 Prairie Circle Trail, Saline. 2430 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Diuble Meadows, 1 home sold with a sale price of $359,900 and a price per square foot of $219.00. The 2 homes that have sold so far in 2019 have an average sale price of $440,000, up 22.3%, and an average price per square foot of $174.00, down 20.5%. If you would like to be updated on listing and selling activity for Diuble Meadows, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or via email email@example.com. View more Saline neighbourhoods here!
Diuble Meadows Subdivision Report – February 2017
Located on the far west side of Ann Arbor, with Saline schools, Diuble Meadows currently has 1 home listed for sale. Last year, 4 homes sold.
Home for Sale:
- $437,900. 7543 Wood Brook, Ann Arbor. 2622 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $418,000. 3148 Prairie Circle, Ann Arbor. 2559 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $394,649. 3134 Waters Meadow Trail, Ann Arbor. 1895 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $375,000. 3002 Prairie Circle, Ann Arbor. 2175 sq. ft., +1650 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3 baths.
- $335,000. 7550 Woodbrook, Ann Arbor. 1964 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
In 2015, 3 homes sold at Diuble Meadows with an average sale price of $413,967 and an average price per square foot of $163.00. The 4 homes sold last year had an ASP of $380,662, down 8%, and an A$SF of $179.00, up 10%. Visit our neighborhood website for more statistics, amenities, photos and more for Diuble Meadows, or give us a call at The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to answer any questions you have!
Ann Arbor & Saline Real Estate Update – February 2012
Diuble Meadows is a lovely country subdivision with Saline schools and an Ann Arbor mailing address. Homes were constructed in the past decade and feature many upgrades and a peaceful setting. There is currently 1 home listed for sale and in the past 12 months, 2 homes have sold.
Home Listed for Sale:
- $344,900. 2250 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. New Construction