Arbor Creek Market Update – June 2021
For an accessible Ann Arbor subdivision that is within walking distance to many conveniences, Arbor Creek may be the neighborhood for you. Walking trails and natural areas also abound here. There are 4 active listings and so far this year, no homes have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $519,000. 2601 Mystic Drive, Ann Arbor. 2452 sq. ft., + 1000 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $465,000. 2352 Springridge Court, Ann Arbor. 2458 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $450,000. 2796 Mystic Drive, Ann Arbor. 2344 sq. ft., + 1000 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $440,000. 2389 Rockport Court, Ann Arbor. 2001 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
Last year at Arbor Creek, 7 homes sold with an average sale price of $438,657 and an average price per square foot of $184.33. In comparison to the 7 sales in 2019, there was a 8% increase from the ASP of $405,986 and a there was a 5.7% rise from the A$/SF of $174.42. If the 4 current listings sell at their average asking price of $468,500, there would be a 6.8% increase from 2020 and the A$/SF of $203.18 would demonstrate a 10.2% rise. For more information about the homes at Arbor Creek, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Discover more Ann Arbor homes here!
2362 Marquis Ct., Ann Arbor MI 48103
SOLD! Lots of living and entertaining space in this Arbor Creek home with neutral decor. Features include:
- 2216 square feet, plus an additional 1000 in the finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Kitchen has a new dishwasher and refrigerator, a granite topped center island, and is open to the family room with a cozy fireplace.
- Finished lower level offers a huge rec/family room, study, and additional finished space.
- More photo and features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3239346
- Listed for $394,900
To request a private showing or more information for 2362 Marquis Ct., contact us at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View photos, market statistics, amenities and more for the Arbor Creek subdivision here!
Ann Arbor Real Estate Update – March 2012
Arbor Creek Subdivision is a friendly Ann Arbor neighborhood in a beautiful natural setting. There is currently 1 home listed for sale and in the past 12 months, 7 homes have sold and 5 have been rented.
Home Listed for Sale:
- $315,000. 2743 sq. ft. +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Foreclosure & Sale Pending
Market Update – March 2011
In Arbor Creek Subdivision, there are currently 4 homes for sale with 1 under contract. 2 homes have been rented out so far this year, and 0 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- Listed for $289,900, 2072 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2 baths.
- Listed for $329,900, 2618 square feet +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths.
- Listed for $355,000, 2739 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.1 baths.