Ann Arbor Real Estate Report – August 2016
With a desirable Ann Arbor mailing address and award winning Dexter schools, Loch Alpine is a large subdivision offering homes of every style. There are currently 6 homes listed for sale, and so far this year 17 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $499,000. 4166 Glen Eagles Ct., Ann Arbor. 3498 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $380,000. 4455 E. Loch Alpine, Ann Arbor. 2908 square feet with 6 bedrooms and 3 baths.
- $374,000. 4260 Climbing Way, Ann Arbor. 2803 sq. ft., +682 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $369,900. 4560 E. Loch Alpine, Ann Arbor. 2094 sq. ft., +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths.
- $349,900. 4225 Hawthorne Pl., Ann Arbor. 2280 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 1.2 baths. Sale Pending
- $284,900. 4270 Eastgate, Ann Arbor. 1846 sq. ft., +300 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Ann Arbor Real Estate Update – November 2012
Hawthorne Ridge, a desirable Ann Arbor neighborhood, currently has 0 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 3 homes have sold.
- 2301 Moss Rose Court, Ann Arbor. $250,000. 2216 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- 3269 May Apple Court, Ann Arbor. $339,900. 2468 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- 3300 Tiger Lily, Ann Arbor. $350,000. 2421 sq. ft. +850 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Hawthorne Ridge, 4 homes sold with an average sale price of $346,712 and average price per square foot of $131.76. So far this year, the ASP is down at $313,300, but the A$/SF is steady at $131.70. To learn more about home values at Hawthorne Ridge, give us a call at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. We are constantly analyzing the Ann Arbor Real Estate market and know what’s going on in each neighborhood, price range, school area, and more to help keep you up to date at all times!
Real Estate Report – July 2011
Creekwood Condos is a small complex of 16ranch style units on Ann Arbor’s east side. There is currently 1 condo listed for rent and 0 have sold so far this year.
Condo for Rent:
- $900/month. 970 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
Last year at Creekwood Condos 0 units sold and in 2009, 1 unit sold for $90,000 and $94.04/square foot and 2 units were rented for $800 & $860/month. With Ann Arbor condo prices at an all time low, this is the perfect time to buy as a residence or investment property! If you’ve been thinking of buying or would like to know more the nearby Mallets Wood, Aspen Ridge, or Turnberry Condos, contact us today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. And for instant active and sold information, be sure to visit our Ann Arbor Condo Hotline!