1825 Geddes Avenue, Ann Arbor MI 48104
Just Listed! Truly stunning vintage home, with a full renovation, backing to the picturesque Nichols Arboretum. Features include:
- 5378 sq. ft., +440 in the finished lower level, 6 bedrooms and 4.2 baths.
- Within walking distance of the University of Michigan’s Medical Center and Central Campus and all that downtown Ann Arbor has to offer.
- Expansive rooms are great for entertaining with hardwood floors throughout most of the home.
- 2 gorgeous kitchens, both have been redone, plus a new roof, updated A/C, new water heaters, updated plumbing & electrical, and a new master bathroom.
- More photos and features
- Virtual tour
- Listed for $1,550,000
To request a private showing or more information for 1825 Geddes Avenue, contact us at The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com today!
1942 Cambridge Rd., Ann Arbor MI 48104
SOLD! Walk to downtown, the Nichols Arboretum, Angell Elementary and more from this historic Ann Arbor home. Features include:
- 2270 sq. ft., +616 in the finished walk-out lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths.
- Graceful hardwood flooring, arched doorways, plus a generous use of wood doors, moldings, paneling, and built-ins throughout.
- Updated kitchen offers stainless steel Viking range and Fisher & Paykel refrigerator, and beautiful cabinetry.
- Master bedroom has a bayed window, ceiling fan and cozy brick fireplace.
- Large patio overlooks the Hickory trees in the fenced backyard.
- More photos and features
- Listed for $800,000
To request a private showing for 1942 Cambridge or for more information, contact The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org today!
1916 Wayne St., Ann Arbor, MI
Off the Market. Charming 1920’s farm house style home on a corner lot with a large wrap around porch. The home at 1916 Wayne St. offers:
- 1,791 sq ft with 4 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom.
- The living room has a nice wood burning fireplace and large new and refurbished double-hung windows.
- The large, formal dining room with chair rail molding and huge windows leads into the kitchen with ample storage.
- Upstairs you will find all 4 bedrooms and the full bathroom.
- The hardwood floors run throughout the entire home.
- More photos & features
- Listed for $529,900
Contact The Bouma Group, Realtors today to schedule your private showing for 1916 Wayne St. 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
JUST LISTED! 1 Heatheridge, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
The Bouma Group just listed 1 Heatheridge, Ann Arbor, MI 48104. This Ann Arbor home is situated in the desirable Ann Arbor Hills subdivision, and Angell elementary school district. For more details on Ann Arbor Real Estate, or to check out 1 Heatheridge, visit bouma.com.