Rolling Meadow Estates Real Estate Report – October 2020
Many of the colonial style homes of Rolling Meadow Estates have been renovated to include spacious and redesigned layouts. This Ann Arbor neighborhood is quaint, but close to many highways. Currently, 1 home is listed for sale and so far this year, 4 have been sold.
Home for Sale:
- $299,990. 4197 Inglewood Drive, Ann Arbor. 1679 sq. ft., + 500 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 1.1 baths. Sale Pending
Homes Sold in 2020:
- $305,000. 4198 Inglewood Drive, Ann Arbor. 1752 sq. ft., + 500 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $300,000. 4145 Inglewood Drive, Ann Arbor. 2164 sq. ft., + 800 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $289,000. 4073 Lark Lane, Ann Arbor. 2206 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $285,000. 4159 Rolling Meadow Lane, Ann Arbor. 1665 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Rolling Meadow Estates, 3 homes sold with an average sale price of $294,667 and an average price per square foot of $152.52. The 4 homes that have sold so far have ASP of $294,750, up minimally, and an A$/SF of $153.72, also up slightly. If you are curious about home values at Rolling Meadows Estates, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more Ann Arbor homes here!