In Loch Alpine subdivision there are currently 2 homes listed for sale and 2 home under contract. So far this year, 1 home has sold and 1 home was rented.
- $299,900 for 2952 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.1 baths. Seller is offer a 3% credit to the buyer for closing costs.
- $329,900 for 2383 sf +800 in the finished lower level, 3 bedrooms, 2.1 baths. This home is also listed for rent at $2100/mo.
Homes Under Contract:
- Listed at $219,900, 2186 sf +finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths. This is a foreclosure sale.
- Listed at $$269,900, 2770 sf +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, 2.1 baths. This is a short sale.
- Sold for $212,000, $94.81/square foot. 2236 sf +900 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, 3.1 baths. This home was a relocation sale.
- Rented for $1800/month. 2400 sf +700 finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, 2.1 baths.
As you can see by what is selling in Loch Alpine, there are great deals to be had. Short sales and foreclosures can get you more house for your money, if you have the patience to go this route. Check back here regularly for more updates on the Loch Alpine neighborhood. For instant information on what’s currently for sale, visit the Ann Arbor Subdivision Hotline. To learn more about Ann Arbor & Dexter short sales and foreclosures for sale, contact us at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org today!