Liberty Heights Market Update – June 2021
Units at Liberty Heights boast stately interior features such as stone countertops, hardwood floors, fireplaces, and more. From the balcony at this Ann Arbor condo, owners can look into the ravine or other natural areas. There are 3 active listings and so far this year, 2 condos have sold.
Condos for Sale:
- $450,000. 2068 Liberty Heights, Ann Arbor. 1747 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $425,000. 2088 Liberty Heights, Ann Arbor. 2018 sq. ft., + 854 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $406,900. 2120 Liberty Heights, Ann Arbor. 1779 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Sale Pending
Condos Sold in 2021:
- $468,815. 2044 Liberty Heights, Ann Arbor. 1747 sq. ft., + 850 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $410,000. 2018 Liberty Heights, Ann Arbor. 1747 sq. ft., + 832 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Last year at Liberty Heights, 2 condos sold with an average sale price of $382,500 and an average price per square foot of $218.95. The 2 condos sold thus far in 2021 have an ASP of $439,408, up 14.9%, and an A$/SF of $251.52, also up 14.9%. If you are thinking about listing or buying a condo at Liberty Heights, contact the condo experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. Browse more Ann Arbor condos here!