Georgetown Condominium Report – July 2020
As an updated Ann Arbor complex, these townhomes have hardwood floors, patios, and balconies. Moreover, Georgetown is centrally located providing easy access to many places. Currently, 2 condos are listed for sale and so far this year 4 have sold. The Bouma Group is involved in 1 of the listings.
Condos for Sale:
- $230,000. 2850 Page Avenue, Ann Arbor. 1201 sq. ft., + 400 in the finished lower level; 2 bedrooms and 1.1 baths.
- $228,900. 2784 Page Avenue, Ann Arbor. 1318 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group; Sale Pending
Condos Sold in 2020:
- $220,000. 2781 Page Avenue, Ann Arbor. 1264 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 1.1 baths.
- $215,000. 2767 Page Avenue, Ann Arbor. 1318 sq. ft., + 614 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $200,000. 2752 Page Avenue, Ann Arbor. 1248 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 1.1 baths.
- $155,000. 2653 Fenwick Court, Ann Arbor. 780 square feet with 1 bedroom and 1.1 baths.
Last year at Georgetown Condos, 7 condos sold with an average sale price of $207,571 and an average price per square foot of $166.12. The 4 condos that have sold so far have an ASP of $197,500, down 4.9%, and an A$/SF of $174.04, down 4.8%. For more information about Georgetown Condos, contact the condo specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. Read more about Ann Arbor condos here!