4330 Eastgate, Ann Arbor MI
SOLD! Walk to parks, the Ann Arbor Country Club, and more from this wonderful tri-level in the desirable Loch Alpine neighborhood. Features include:
- 1760 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths
- Beautiful bamboo flooring, granite in kitchen, cozy fireplace
- Mature yard with lovely gardens
- More photos & features
- Ann Arbor address with Dexter schools
- Listed for $249,900
If you’d like to find out more about 4330 Eastgate and schedule a private showing, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. View all of our Featured Listings here!
4411 Canterbury Court, Ann Arbor MI
SOLD! Nicely updated home overlooking the 13th green of the Ann Arbor Country Club’s golf course. Detail include:
- 2642 square feet +1000 in finished lower level
- 4 bedrooms and 2.2 baths
- Updated gourmet kitchen
- Hardwood floors & wood burning fireplace
- Dexter schools
- Virtual tour
- More details & photos
- MLS# 3206184
- Listed for $329,900
To request your private showing for 4411 Canterbury Court, or to learn more about home values at Loch Alpine, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate experts at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
4305 E. Loch Alpine, Ann Arbor MI
Just Listed! Contemporary home on a secluded, mature lot in popular Loch Alpine subdivision. Features include:
- 3333 square feet of living space
- 4 bedrooms
- 2.1 baths
- Open & airy floor plan with large rooms
- Fireplace & wood burning stove
- Ann Arbor mailing address with Dexter schools
- View virtual tour
- Additional amenities
- Listed for $339,900
To schedule your own private showing of 4305 E. Loch Alpine, or to learn more about home values in the Loch Alpine neighborhood, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org today!
4733 Northgate, Ann Arbor MI 48103
SOLD! The Bouma Group is pleased to present this Loch Alpine golf course home. Details include:
- 2368 square feet +820 in finished lower level
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.1 baths
- Stunning renovated kitchen
- Overlooks golf course
- Award winning Dexter schools
- Listed for $379,900
- Virtual tour
- More information
To learn more about 4733 Northgate in Loch Alpine subdivision, contact the real estate experts at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
Loch Alpine Real Estate Update – October 2011
Loch Alpine Subdivision in Dexter, MI is a large community with the Ann Arbor Country Club at the center. There are currently 4 homes listed for sale with 0 under contract. Since our Loch Alpine market update in March, 11 homes have sold and 2 have been rented.
- $250,000. 1995 square feet with 230 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $319,900. 2716 sf +925 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $399,000. 3897 sf +1500 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $509,000. 3444 sf +1500 in finished walk-out lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Market Update – March 2011
In Loch Alpine subdivision there are currently 2 homes listed for sale and 2 home under contract. So far this year, 1 home has sold and 1 home was rented.
- $299,900 for 2952 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.1 baths. Seller is offer a 3% credit to the buyer for closing costs.
- $329,900 for 2383 sf +800 in the finished lower level, 3 bedrooms, 2.1 baths. This home is also listed for rent at $2100/mo.