133 Ashley Mews, Ann Arbor
SOLD in downtown Ann Arbor! Experience fine condo living at 133 Ashley Mews, a stunning brownstone with unique architectural elements. This spacious unit offers:
- 2062 sq. ft. +404 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms, 3.1 baths
- Chef’s kitchen features granite counters, stainless appliances, and hardwood floors
- Stately pillars accent the living and entertaining areas
- 2 car attached garage is a bonus
- More details and photos
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3221657
- Listed for $729,900
Have you had a chance to visit Ashley Mews Condos? Contact us at The Bouma Group today for a viewing of 133 Ashley Mews, one of downtown Ann Arbor’s finest addresses! 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Ann Arbor Condo complexes here!
Ashley Mews, Ann Arbor Condo Report – March 2014
Located just steps from vibrant Main Street in Downtown Ann Arbor, Ashley Mews offers a variety of brownstone condos, as well as a few penthouses that overlook the city. There are currently 3 units listed for sale, 2 listed for rent, and last year 3 condos sold.
Condos for Sale:
- $750,000. 138 Ashley Mews, Ann Arbor. 2352 sq. ft. +548 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms, 2.1 baths. Sale Pending. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $469,450. 168 Ashley Mews, Ann Arbor. 1404 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $450,000. 107 Ashley Mews, Ann Arbor. 1404 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
Condos for Rent:
- $5000/month. 426 S. Main, Ann Arbor. 2352 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $5000/month. 414 S. Main #806, Ann Arbor. 2916 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $750,000. 428 S. Main, Ann Arbor. 2352 sq. ft. +779 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms, 3.1 baths.
- $429,000. 429 S. Ashley, Ann Arbor. 1739 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $405,000. 111 Ashley Mews, Ann Arbor. 1358 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
In 2012, 4 condos sold with an average sale price of $422,500 and average price per square foot of $257.00. Last year, 3 condos sold with an ASP of $528,000, up 25%, and an A$SF of $288, up 12%. With a general lack of inventory for Downtown Ann Arbor Condos, values will continue to rise as buyers do whatever it takes to secure the sale. As more units come to the market, prices will begin to level out. To learn more about values at Ashley Mews, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com.
138 Ashley Mews, Ann Arbor MI
SOLD! Sophisticated brownstone living in this Downtown Ann Arbor condo at Ashley Mews. Details include:
- 2352 square feet +548 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms, 2.1 baths
- Soaring great room with large windows and a cozy fireplace
- Kitchen with cherry floor and cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances
- Upscale finishes and attention to detail throughout
- Virtual tour
- More photos & details
- MLS# 3218937
- Offered at $750,000
To request a private showing or more information for 138 Ashley Mews, contact the Ann Arbor Condo specialists with The Bouma Group today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-761-3060. Downtown condos don’t last on the market long!
143 Ashley Mews, Ann Arbor MI
Downtown Ann Arbor Condo SOLD at Ashley Mews!
To learn more about 143 Ashley Mews, or to schedule your private showing, contact the Ann Arbor Condo specialists at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com!
Downtown Ann Arbor Condo Values on the Rise!
Downtown Ann Arbor condos have seen values rise and fall, like the rest of the Ann Arbor real estate community. We are definitely seeing some interesting trends and are following the number of sales, average sale price, and price per square foot for all downtown Ann Arbor condo complexes combined.
Ashley Mews Condominiums, downtown Ann Arbor, MI
Ashley Mews condo complex is centrally located on South Main Street, just 1 block south of Resturant Row in downtown Ann Arbor and just a few blocks from everything else. You can walk to the new YMCA, the Ann Arbor City Library, dozens of restuarants, entertainment spots like the Ark, shopping, nightclubs and the central campus of the University Of Michigan. You can even walk 1 mile to the famous ‘Big House‘ U of M football stadium on a beautiful Michigan fall day.
Downtown Ann Arbor Condominiums offer a variety of urban living experiences and are a popular choice for many types of buyers. Like most Washtenaw County Real Estate, Downtown Ann Arbor condo values have decreased, but as with Ann Arbor homes, they appear to be on the rise once again. 2009 was a low for the total number of units sold, average sales price, and price per square foot. But, in 2010 we saw an increase of 71% in number of units sold, an increase of 11% in average sales price, and an increase of 5% in average price per square foot. So far in 2011, 15 condos have sold with an average sales price of $294,469 and average price per square foot of $229.35. The highest selling condo price was $540,000, $261.88/square foot, for an Ashley Mews brownstone with 2466 total square feet, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. The lowest priced unit was a studio-style Riverhouse condo that closed for $67,000, $146.29/square foot, and had 458 square feet with 1 full bath. Continue reading
Market Update – April 2011
Located in the heart of downtown Ann Arbor, Ashley Mews offers a wide selection of condominium choices from cozy 1 bedrooms to luxury penthouse units. There is currently 1 active unit at Ashley Mews and 1 unit has sold so far this year. Last year 7 units sold with an average sales price of $253,285 and an average price/square foot of $186.32.
- Listed for $114,900. 654 square feet with 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 car detached garage.