Briar Hill Real Estate Report – July 2020
This collection of gorgeous homes found in Briar Hill offer luxurious features such as fireplaces, soaking baths, stunning foyers, and more. It is also a well located Ann Arbor subdivision with shops nearby. Currently, 2 homes are listed for sale and so far this year, 3 have sold – 2 of which The Bouma Group was involved with.
Homes for Sale
- $585,000. 1717 Foxdale Lane, Ann Arbor. 3212 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $513,000. 3696 Knollwood Circle, Ann Arbor. 2800 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths
Homes Sold in 2020:
- $610,000. 3624 Barry Knoll Drive, Ann Arbor. 3097 sq. ft., + 1200 in the finished lower level; 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $600,000. 1703 Springmill Lane, Ann Arbor. 2979 sq. ft., + 12000 in the finished lower level; 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Listed and Sold by The Bouma Group
- $435,000. 1754 High Pointe Lane, Ann Arbor. 2608 sq. ft., + 1300 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Briar Hill, 7 homes sold with an average sale price of $470, 357 and an average price per square foot of $178.24. The 3 homes that have been sold so far this year have an ASP of $548,333, up 16.6%, and an A$/SF of $188.39, up 5.7%. If you would like to learn more about the homes at Briar Hill, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more Ann Arbor homes here!