SOLD! Elegant ranch-style detached condo in the Fairway Woods of Stonebridge golf community. This unit offers:
- 2100 sq. ft., with an additional 1200 in the finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, and 3 full baths.
- A separate study can be used as a home office, TV, or guest room.
- Enclosed 3 seasons porch is perfect for relaxing and opens to a wrap-around deck with views of trees.
- The expansive, daylight lower level is finished with a family/recreation room, 2 bedrooms, a full bath, and plenty of storage.
- More photos and features
- Listed for $575,000
To schedule a private showing or for more information about 4751 Sawgrass Drive E., contact the Ann Arbor Condo specialists with The Bouma Group, Realtors today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. View photos and amenities for Fairway Woods of Stonebridge here!
SOLD! Rare 3-bedroom condo located near the University of Michigan’s medical complex at Riverside Park Place. Features include:
- 1495 square feet of living space with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
- Newly updated with new hardwood floors and kitchen upgraded with shaker style cabinets, granite counters, and stainless appliances.
- Includes 2 balconies for enjoying the outdoors.
- Secured entrance, elevators, community room, outdoor pool with sundeck, storage unit, plus laundry facilities on each level.
- More photos & features
- Listed for $369,000
For more information or to request a private showing for 1050 Wall Street #3A, contact the Ann Arbor Condo specialists with The Bouma Group, Realtors today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. View photos and amenities for Riverside Park Place here!
- Understanding the ebbs and flows of the market is crucial to success
- A real estate agent is on your side and knows your local market best
- Start planning your next move now – contact us!
What to Do When the Market Changes
Buying or selling a home is one of the most exciting moments in people’s lives, and it’s also affected by broader economic trends. The challenging process is filled with details and detours. Today’s housing market is continually pivoting amid persistent global pandemic-related influences and a subsequent housing supply crisis.
If you’re looking to buy, sell, or both, employing the services of a trusted real estate professional is a critical decision that can make or break your deal. The local knowledge and experience they bring to the table will help you navigate the real estate investing process wisely, especially in today’s rapidly shifting housing market.
New Listing! Stately Toll Brothers executive home on a cul-de-sac in the highly sought-after Pines of Lake Forest. Features include:
- 4401 square feet, with an additional 2800 in the finished lower level, 5 bedrooms, and 5.1 baths.
- Chef’s kitchen has top-of-the-line appliances, granite counters, a large pantry, and breakfast nook open to the great room with a soaring cathedral ceiling and cozy fireplace flanked by light-filled windows.
- Double doors open to the amazing primary suite offering a spa-like bathroom and incredible walk-in closet.
- Expansive daylight lower level features a second full kitchen, dining area, recreation/family room, full bath, and the fifth bedroom.
- More photos & features
- Video tour of the property
- Listed for $1,230,000
To request a private showing for 4328 Clearview Lane, or for more information, contact us at The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. View photos and amenities for the Pines of Lake Forest here!
- Homeownership remains one of the best ways to build long-term wealth
- The cooling housing market is causing bidding wars for rental units
- Our experienced team of dedicated agents will help you secure a home!
The Cost of Rent Is Rising
Should you rent or buy? Recent reports on current conditions in the real estate market have highlighted a new trend developing in today’s heated market: rising rents. In addition to increasing rental costs, bidding wars within the apartment and housing rental market are increasingly becoming commonplace, with some offering hundreds of dollars more than the asking price.
If you’ve been renting and wondering if buying a home instead of renting would be a better use of your money, the good news is that, yes, buying a house is still a better use of your money. So let’s take a closer look at what’s happening in today’s market and why buying a home remains the better option for building your wealth versus renting. Continue reading
SOLD! This move-in-ready downtown condo at 111 N. Ashley #511 in Ashley Terrace has fantastic northwest views of Ann Arbor. Features include:
- 934 square feet with 1 bedroom and 1.1 baths.
- Flex space can be used as a home office, dining room, or guest space.
- Gleaming hardwood flooring extends from the foyer through the kitchen, dining space, and living room.
- 2 assigned parking spaces in the private, heated garage.
- More photos and details
- Listed for $450,000
To request a private showing or more information on 111 N. Ashley #511, contact the downtown Ann Arbor Condo specialists today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. View amenities and photos for Ashley Terrace condos here!