Arbor Pointe Market Update – June 2021
Arbor Pointe is a large and popular Ann Arbor subdivision. Many conveniences are easily accessible and within walking distance or not far from the freeway. There is 1 active listing and so far this year, 4 homes have sold.
Home for Sale:
- $450,000. 5769 Cedar Ridge Drive, Ann Arbor. 2263 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
Homes Sold in 2021:
- $581,000. 275 Cloverleaf Court, Ann Arbor. 2270 sq. ft., + 898 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 2.2 baths.
- $485,000. 262 Wild Rose Court, Ann Arbor. 2310 sq. ft., + 700 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $482,000. 5939 Cedar Ridge Drive, Ann Arbor. 2655 sq. ft., + 1000 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths
- $470,000. 256 Sandrock Court, Ann Arbor. 2415 sq. ft., + 834 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Arbor Pointe, 6 homes sold with an average sale price of $409,958 and an average price per square foot of $185.30. The 4 homes sold thus far in 2021 have an ASP of $504,500, up a considerable 23.1%, and an A$/SF of $210.52, up 13.6%. To learn more about home values at Arbor Pointe, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse more Ann Arbor homes here!