Turnberry Subdivision, Ann Arbor is a popular neighborhood located on the south east side of town. The community features a park, walking trails, and is within walking distance of all modern conveniences. There is currently 1 home listed for sale, 2 for rent, and so far this year 7 homes have sold and 5 have been rented.
- $169,900. 1953 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Foreclosure
Homes for Rent:
- $1800/month. 1953 sq. ft. +400 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.2 baths.
- $2000/month. 2000 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $117,575. 1463 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 1.1 baths. Foreclosure
- $134,000. 1232 sq. ft. +150 in finished lower level, 2 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Foreclosure
- $139,900. 1923 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Foreclosure
- $145,000. 1953 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Foreclosure
- $148,000. 1953 sq. ft. +400 in the finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.2 baths.
- $165,000. 1923 sq. ft. +740 in the finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
Last year at Turnberry subdivision, 7 homes sold with an average sale price of $172,357 and average price per square foot of $98.52. Turnberry was hit hard by foreclosures this year, which all sold for under $150k, and that really brought down the ASP. To find out more about home prices and rentals at Turnberry, or the nearby Ann Arbor neighborhoods: Forestbrooke, Darlington, or Woods of Ann Arbor, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. To view instant listing and sold data, along with photos, by-laws and amenities, visit the Ann Arbor Subdivision Hotline – Washtenaw County’s #1 source for information!