Ann Arbor Real Estate Update – September 2012
The Gallery at The Polo Fields has seen its best year for real estate sales with 4 homes selling so far this year. 1 home is currently listed for sale:
Home for Sale:
- 974 Gallery, Ann Arbor. $529,900. 3750 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. New Construction
- 888 Eagle Ave, Ann Arbor. $565,000. 3200 sq. ft. +1500 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, 4.1 baths. Sold by The Bouma Group
- 883 Eagle Ave, Ann Arbor. $728,000. 3827 sq. ft. +1500 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 5 baths.
- 744 Eagle Ave, Ann Arbor. $439,000. 3000 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. New Construction
- 795 Eagle Ave, Ann Arbor. $473,510. 3443 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. New Construction
Last year at The Gallery at The Polo Fields, just 1 home sold for $530,000 and had an average price per square foot of $143.63. The 4 homes that have sold this year have an ASP of $551,377 and A$/SF of $162.66. With both of those numbers on the rise, recovery in this Ann Arbor neighborhood is underway. To learn more about Galley at The Polo Fields, or the nearby communities at The Polo Fields, Arbor Pointe, or Country French Estates, give the Ann Arbor Real Estate experts at The Bouma Group a call today at 734-761-3060 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the Ann Arbor Subdivision Hotline to view floor plans, by-laws, photos, amenities and more!