Year End Real Estate Report 2019
With a variety of floor plans, Crystal Creek caters to home owners’ desires. It is located close to many conveniences, making it easy to access a range of services in Ann Arbor. Presently, no homes are listed for sale and 6 have sold.
Homes Sold in 2019:
- $335,000. 4155 Crystal Creek Drive, Ann Arbor. 2184 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $325,000. 4241 Woodcrest Court, Ann Arbor. 2202 sq. ft., + 900 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $320,000. 4010 Woodcreek, Ann Arbor. 2208 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $300,000. 4079 Crystal Creek, Ann Arbor. 2184 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $291,000. 4313 Ridgewood Drive, Ann Arbor. 1671 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.0 baths.
- $290,000. 4210 Crystal Creek Drive, Ann Arbor. 2099 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Crystal Creek, 3 homes sold with an average sale price of $263,333 and an average price per square foot of $146.42. The 6 homes that have been sold so far in 2019 have an ASP of $310,167, up 17.8%, and an A$/SF of $149.26, up slightly. For more information about Crystal Creek, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Ann Arbor neighborhoods here!