Willow Pond Real Estate Report – October 2020
This Ann Arbor subdivision is quaint with traditional houses on beautiful lots. Inside the of homes at Willow Pond are high ceilings, ceramic accents, and sturdy doors. Currently, 1 home is listed for sale and so far this year, 1 has sold.
Home for Sale:
- $379,900. 4026 Willow Pond Drive, Ann Arbor. 2418 sq. ft., + 600 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Home Sold in 2020:
- $349,000. 4086 Willow Pond Drive, Ann Arbor. 2100 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year, there were no sales at Willow Pond; however, in 2018, 2 homes sold with an average sale price of $310,100 and an average price per square foot of $138.52. The 1 home that has sold so far has a sale price of $349,000, up 12.5% from 2018, and a price per square foot of $166.19, up 20% in comparison to 2018. If you would like to learn more about Willow Pond, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Ann Arbor homes here!
4061 Plum Ridge, Ypsilanti MI 48197
SOLD! Lots of living space in this open concept ranch with a finished, walk-out lower level located in the Willow Pond subdivision. This home offers:
- 1511 square feet, with an additional 1250 in the finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths.
- Main living space is open with vaulted ceilings, a fireplace in the living room and sliding doors from the dining area to the deck.
- Finished lower level has a huge family room, study, and full bath.
- Ann Arbor schools with Pittsfield Township taxes.
- More photos & features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3242422
- Listed for $255,000
For your private showing of 4061 Plum Ridge, or to learn more about this stylish ranch, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. Learn more about the Willow Pond neighborhood here!
Willow Pond, Real Estate Report – November 2013
Willow Pond is a cozy subdivision of modest homes with an Ypsilanti mailing address and Ann Arbor schools. There are currently 0 homes listed for sale, and so far this year 2 homes have sold.
- 4122 Willow Pond, Ypsilanti. $232,000. 2366 sq. ft. +800 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, 2.2 baths.
- 5878 Willow Ridge, Ypsilanti. $184,000. 1521 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
Last year at Willow Pond, 1 home sold as a foreclosure for $138,500 and had an average price per square foot of $91.00. For the 2 homes sold this year, the ASP is $208,000, up 50%, and the A$/SF is $110, up 21%. To learn more about home values at Willow Pond or what is currently for sale at any Ann Arbor Subdivision, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-760-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.