Wildwood Park Real Estate Report – August 2020
This lovely Ann Arbor neighborhood has the cutest homes that exude character with arched doorways, crown molding, wood fireplaces, and more. Moreover, the curb appeal of Wildwood Park is nicely complimented by tree lined streets. Currently, 1 home is listed for sale and so far this year, 6 have sold.
Home for Sale:
- $649,000. 315 North Revena Boulevard, Ann Arbor. 2124 sq. ft., + 200 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
Homes Sold in 2020:
- $852,775. 1400 Linwood Avenue, Ann Arbor. 2452 sq. ft., + 700 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $700,000. 1500 Hartbrooke Avenue, Ann Arbor. 2440 sq. ft., + 1000 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 3.0 baths.
- $699,000. 1206 Harbrooke Avenue, Ann Arbor. 2248 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $625,000. 1505 Linwood Avenue, Ann Arbor. 1612 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.0 baths.
- $368,000. 226 Wildwood Avenue, Ann Arbor. 1240 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 1.0 bath.
- $210,000. 106 North Reven Boulevard, Ann Arbor. 1080 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.0 baths.
Last year at Wildwood Park, 6 homes sold with an average sale price of $476,350 and an average price per square foot of $293.96. The 6 homes that sold this year have an ASP of $575,796, up a considerable 20.9%, and an A$/SF of $304.09, up 3.4%. To learn more about home values at Wildwood Park, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Ann Arbor homes here!