3366 Turnberry Lane, Ann Arbor MI 48108
Just Listed! Spacious colonial located in Ann Arbor’s popular Turnberry Subdivision, close to shopping, restaurants, and expressways. Details include:
- 1938 square feet, with an additional 550 in the finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, 3.1 baths.
- Formal living and dining rooms, plus a family room off of the kitchen.
- Vaulted master bedroom suite has a ceiling fan, walk-in closet, and private master bath.
- More photos & features
- MLS# 3240862
- Listed for $235,000
For more information on 3366 Turnberry and to request a private showing, contact us at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. Learn more about the Turnberry Neighborhood here!
Turnberry, Ann Arbor Real Estate Report – March 2015
Located on the east side of Ann Arbor, close to shopping, freeways, and more, Turnberry is a sizable neighborhood with parks and walking trails. There are currently 3 homes listed for sale and in 2014, 10 homes sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $225,000. 3021 Turnberry Ln, Ann Arbor. 1290 sq. ft., plus 300 in the finished lower level, 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $212,500. 3108 Turnberry Ln, Ann Arbor. 1813 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $193,500. 3203 Roon the Ben, Ann Arbor. 1443 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
3056 Turnberry Lane, Ann Arbor MI
New Listing! Ann Arbor home for sale at Turnberry Subdivision.
To learn more about 3056 Turnberry Lane or to set up a private showing, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate experts with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ann Arbor Real Estate Update – December 2011
Turnberry Subdivision, Ann Arbor is a popular neighborhood located on the south east side of town. The community features a park, walking trails, and is within walking distance of all modern conveniences. There is currently 1 home listed for sale, 2 for rent, and so far this year 7 homes have sold and 5 have been rented.
- $169,900. 1953 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Foreclosure
Homes for Rent:
- $1800/month. 1953 sq. ft. +400 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.2 baths.
- $2000/month. 2000 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $117,575. 1463 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 1.1 baths. Foreclosure
- $134,000. 1232 sq. ft. +150 in finished lower level, 2 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Foreclosure
- $139,900. 1923 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Foreclosure
- $145,000. 1953 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Foreclosure
- $148,000. 1953 sq. ft. +400 in the finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.2 baths.
- $165,000. 1923 sq. ft. +740 in the finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
Last year at Turnberry subdivision, 7 homes sold with an average sale price of $172,357 and average price per square foot of $98.52. Turnberry was hit hard by foreclosures this year, which all sold for under $150k, and that really brought down the ASP. To find out more about home prices and rentals at Turnberry, or the nearby Ann Arbor neighborhoods: Forestbrooke, Darlington, or Woods of Ann Arbor, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. To view instant listing and sold data, along with photos, by-laws and amenities, visit the Ann Arbor Subdivision Hotline – Washtenaw County’s #1 source for information!