Centennial Park Real Estate Report – May 2017
There are currently 7 homes listed for sale at Centennial Park subdivision in Saline. So far this year, 3 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $682,900. 6227 Gyers Meadow Lane. 3470 sq. ft., +1500 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $585,900. 1447 Bicentennial Way. 3721 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $499,900. 1228 Innsbrook Ct. 2854 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $469,900. 1157 Bicentennial Pkwy. 2876 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths.
- $469,700. 6095 Wilson Rd. 2625 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $450,000. 6213 Wilson Rd. 2536 sq. ft., +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $449,900. 6263 Wilson Rd. 2486 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
York Woods Real Estate Report – March 2017
Set in a beautiful Saline neighborhood, York Woods offers custom homes on large country lots. There are currently 0 homes listed for sale and in 2016, 4 homes sold.
- $600,000. 9730 Wood Bend Dr., Saline. 2996 sq. ft., +433 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $470,705. 9766 Wood Bend Dr., Saline. 2729 sq. ft., +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $450,000. 9233 Whispering Pines, Saline. 2643 sq. ft., +1260 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $280,000. 9858 York Woods Dr., Saline. 1530 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
In 2015, 3 homes sold with an average sale price of $386,667 and an average price per square foot of $161.00. The 4 sold last year have an ASP of $450,176, up 16%, and an A$SF of $182.00, up 13%. For more information on the homes at York Woods, or to receive instant notification of new listings, contact us at The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thinking of listing your Saline home? Find out what it’s worth in today’s real estate market!
East Horizons, Saline Real Estate Report – March 2015
East Horizons, a cozy neighborhood of larger homes on spacious lots. There are currently 0 homes listed for sale and last year, 1 home sold.
- $329,000. 5995 East Horizons Dr. 2130 sq. ft., plus 224 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Due to the small size of East Horizons Subdivision, few homes sell per year. The home that sold last year had an average sale price of $329,000 and average price per square foot of $154.00. To learn more about Saline Real Estate values, contact us at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com today!
Higher Inventory for Saline Real Estate
Unlike most Ann Arbor areas tracked, inventory for Saline Real Estate was higher at the end of the 4th quarter than it was in 2013 with 146 homes listed compared with 126. A lack of inventory has been a major problem for home buyers for the past 2-3 years. With rising home values, more sellers are able to sell their homes for a profit. Saline is currently in a balanced market with a 5.8 month supply of homes listed for sale.
To find out more about home values, contact the Saline Realtors at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We track every aspect of real estate, including price points, neighborhoods, condos, specific schools and more. To keep up to date with the latest news, subscribe to our Washtenaw County real estate blog here!
It’s a Balanced Market for Saline Real Estate
As the summer selling season comes to an end, Saline Real Estate slips back into a balanced market with a 6.8 month supply of homes available. Home sales have remained steady since the beginning of the year, but inventory is declining, which is typical for this time. The over $600k market currently has nothing under contract, indicating very slow buyer activity in these price ranges.
Although the holidays are right around the corner, certain price points are still hot and in need of inventory. Wondering what your home is worth? Contact us, the Saline Real Estate specialists for a market analysis of your home, at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. Thinking of purchasing a Saline Home? Learn more about our fantastic buyer services here!
Saline Real Estate Update – August 2011
Kelli Meadows subdivision is a small Saline neighborhood of larger homes. Homeowners love the peaceful, country atmosphere, yet close proximity to downtown Saline. There are currently 0 homes for sale and 1 home has sold so far this year.
- $319,900. 2796 sq ft +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths. Foreclosure