As summer draws to a close, so dawns every parent’s favorite season: the beginning of another school year. This time of year can be hectic for every parent, but it may become especially overwhelming if you’re also trying to sell your home.
Don’t worry, though! We’re here to help. We’ve come up with a bonafide game plan to help you sell your home, handle back-to-school season, and maintain your sanity. Ready to learn more?
Here’s what you need to do:
Prepare a Fresh Start with Staging
The first step to staging a home is to create a blank canvas. After all, you want potential buyers to be able to picture their lives in your home. To do that, you’ll need to take down any personal artwork, decorations, or mementos—school accomplishments, artwork your kiddos may have made for you, personal school pictures, and anything else.
While this may seem like a bummer, it is essential to selling your home.
We have a top notch staging company that provides a free consultation to all of our sellers! Call us for more info at 734-761-3060
If you’re actively looking for a new home to buy, it may be tempting to try and do it yourself, without a Realtor. After all, the agent isn’t really working for you, right?
There is a common misconception that real estate agents are only working for sellers, but that couldn’t be further from the truth!
When you’re buying a home, a real estate agent can help you make the right financial decision while maintaining your sanity.
Real estate agents live and breathe real estate, so they know how to navigate the market unlike anyone else.
The Right Buyer’s Agent Will Make All the Difference
An experienced Buyer’s Agent will keep you on top of the market, show you hard-to-find homes for sale, negotiate your buying terms, handle the bulk of your paperwork, and more. And it won’t cost you a penny!
In fact, here are the 4 things real estate agents do to eliminate stress from your home-buying process. Continue reading
Ann Arbor Real Estate Report – October 2016
Arbor Creek is a good-sized neighborhood of spacious homes in a convenient location. There are currently 3 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 7 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $495,000. 2627 Cook Creek, Ann Arbor. 2900 sq. ft., +1300 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $419,900. 2576 Mystic, Ann Arbor. 2456 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $345,900. 2361 Rockport Ct., Ann Arbor. 2001 sq. ft., +800 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $414,000. 2796 Mystic, Ann Arbor. 2344 sq. ft., +646 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sold by The Bouma Group
- $409,900. 2640 Rock Ridge Ct., Ann Arbor. 2448 sq. ft., +1247 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.