Briar Hill is an Ann Arbor neighborhood that is close to, and includes, many amenities; it boasts natural areas consisting of a pond, central park, walking trails, as well as, 2 half basketball courts. There are currently no homes listed for sale and so far this year, 5 have sold.
- $589,000. 3861 Lake Pointe Ln., Ann Arbor. 2840 sq. ft., + 1400 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.0 baths.
- $512,500. 3723 Briar Pkwy., Ann Arbor. 284o sq. ft., + 2840 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $509,500. 3784 Briar Pkwy., Ann Arbor. 3180 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $465,000. 1798 Briar Ridge Dr., Ann Arbor. 2454 sq. ft., + 1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $435,000.3744 Barry Knoll Dr., Ann Arbor. 2376 sq. ft., + 585 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Briar Hill, 4 homes sold with an average sale price of $414,225 and an average price per square foot of $167.00. The 5 homes sold this year have an ASP of $502,200, up 21%, and an A$/SF of $184.00, up 10%. To learn more about home values at Briar Hill contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Ann Arbor neighborhoods here!