1101 Granger Ave., Ann Arbor, MI
SOLD! This light filled bungalow has all of the charm and character that the 1920’s had to offer and the modern conveniences of today’s standards. The home at 1101 Granger Ave. offers:
- 1,404 sq ft with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms.
- Warm and inviting front porch is complete with a swing and plenty of room to sit a while, which leads you into the bright formal living room with wood burning fireplace and a built in bookcase.
- The formal dining room takes you directly into the newly renovated kitchen with new white cabinets and stainless steel appliances and butcher block counters, as well as built in benches in the eat in breakfast nook.
- Upstairs has 3 large bedrooms and a large shared bathroom.
- More photos and features
- Virtual Tour
- MLS #3252143
- Listed for $414,900
Schedule a private showing today for 1101 Granger Ave – Contact The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com.
View photos and amenities for Burns Park.
1005 Pine Ridge Ct., Ann Arbor, MI
New Listing! Ranch style home to be built, 1005 Pine Ridge Ct, a premium lot of over an acre! Located in affluent Pine Ridge Estates. Details include:
- 3,249 sq ft with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 bathrooms.
- Full basement with Daylight windows and is plumbed for an additional bathroom.
- Private cul-de-sac.
- Located near M-14 and I-94 for easy commuting.
- Custom Built homes by Main Street Homes.
- Ann Arbor Schools and mailing with lower Scio Township taxes.
- MLS # 3251452
- Listed for $999,587
Schedule a private showing today to view the property at 1005 Pine Ridge Ct. – Contact The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View photos and amenities for Pine Ridge Estates.
1195 Skyhawk Blvd., Ann Arbor, MI
Just Listed! This amazing contemporary home is located on over 6 acres with a pond and features incredible views from every window. Details for 1195 Skyhawk Blvd include:
- 3526 sq. ft., with an additional 1500 in the finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 4.1 bathrooms.
- The 2 story foyer opens to the large living room with a stone hearth fireplace.
- The functional, eat-in kitchen leads you right into the separate formal dining room.
- The massive wrap-around deck can be accessed from the dining room, breakfast nook/sun room, or the living room.
- The large master suite has it’s own fireplace, a private deck, a huge pentagon shaped wall of windows, and a giant en suite bathroom.
- More photos and features
- Virtual tour
- MLS #3251837
- Listed for $1,240,000.
Schedule a private showing for 1195 Skyhawk today by contacting The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-760-3060 or email email@example.com .
1725 Stonebridge Dr., Ann Arbor, MI
New Listing! Welcome home to this gorgeous 2-story home with a first floor master suite and many upgrades though out! This home at 1725 Stonebridge offers:
- 3,115 square feet above grade with an additional 1,350 finished in the lower level. With 4 bedrooms and 2 full and 1 half bathrooms.
- Spacious living room with gas fireplace opens to large entertainer’s dream deck overlooking the Stonebridge Golf Course’s 5th fairway.
- Bright, white eat-in kitchen boasts granite counters and newer stainless steel appliances.
- Main floor master suite with dual sinks in the marble counters and separate shower and jetted tub.
- Three generously sized bedrooms upstairs share the other full bathroom which has double sinks in the granite counter, with two of the rooms having access to a shared upper deck.
- More photos and features.
- MLS # 3251581
- Listed for $579,900
Schedule your private showing today by contacting The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View photos and amenities for Stonebridge Estates.
Fleming Creek Real Estate Report – June 2017
There are currently 0 homes listed for sale at Fleming Creek, an upscale neighborhood on the north side of Ann Arbor. So far this year, 2 homes have sold and last year, 3 homes sold.
Homes Sold 2017:
- $475,000. 4725 Parkside Court, Ann Arbor. 2569 sq. ft., +702 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $467,000. 4822 N.Ridgeside Court, Ann Arbor. 3008 sq. ft., +2000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Homes Sold 2016:
- $475,000. 4993 S. Ridgeside Court, Ann Arbor. 2728 sq. ft., +880 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Listed & Sold by The Bouma Group
- $400,000. 4976 S. Ridgeside Circle, Ann Arbor. 1999 sq. ft., +680 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $390,000. 2400 Parkside Drive, Ann Arbor. 2001 sq. ft., +800 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 4 baths.
The 3 homes sold last year have an average sale price of $421,667 and an average price per square foot of $190.00. The 2 sold this year have an ASP of $471,000, up 12%, and an A$SF of $170.00, down 10.5%. To be notified of new listings or learn more about Fleming Creek, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more Ann Arbor Subdivisions here!
Ann Arbor Home Inventory Reaches New Low
Inventory for Ann Arbor homes has reached a new Spring low, and is down 4% from this time last year, based on data from the Ann Arbor Area Board of Realtors. This is beginning to affect the number of home sales with 6% less homes closing this April compared with last April. The lack of supply is creating a larger demand and as a result, average sale prices are rising and days on the market are decreasing. The average DOM is 21 compared with 35 and the ASP is up 4.5% at $414,281 vs. $396,224 last April.
With the continued price increases in the Ann Arbor area, your home may be worth a lot more than you think! For more information on the current market conditions or to find out what your home is worth, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Search the MLS for homes here!
3629 Deerfield Place, Ann Arbor MI 48103
New Listing! Minutes from the Huron River, this sturdy brick ranch at 3629 Deerfield Place, Ann Arbor MI 48103 is close to everything yet feels a world away. Other features include:
- 2,156 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms
- Updated eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters and hardwood floor
- Brick fireplace in dining area
- Private study off foyer
- More photos and features
- MLS# – 3247773
- Listed for $469,000
For more information about this new listing with The Bouma Group Realtors at 3629 Deerfield Place, Ann Arbor, or to schedule a showing, give us a call at 734-761-3060, or email us at email@example.com. See more Ann Arbor homes for sale here!
The Ravines Real Estate Report – March 2017
There are currently 0 homes listed for sale at The Ravines subdivision and in 2016, 3 homes sold.
- $364,000. 1562 Abigail Way, Ann Arbor. 2256 sq. ft., +850 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $351,750. 1633 Abigail Way, Ann Arbor. 2204 sq. ft., +846 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $330,100. 1538 Scio Ridge, Ann Arbor. 2198 sq. ft., +1120 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Home values have steadily risen at The Ravines since the low in 2008 when the average sale price was $234,966 and the average price per square foot was $115.00. The 3 homes sold last year have an ASP of $348,617, up 48%, and an A$SF of $157.00, up 37%. To learn more about this Scio Township neighborhood, contact The Bouma Group, Realtors today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ve sold many homes in this community. View more statistics for The Ravines neighborhood here!
Garden Homes Park Real Estate Report – March 2017
Garden Homes Park is a classic neighborhood located on the west side of Ann Arbor. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 2 have sold. In 2016, 1 home sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $295,000. 2260 Garden Homes Dr., Ann Arbor. 1716 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $279,900. 1700 Fulmer, Ann Arbor. 2614 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $400,000. 1659 Fulmer, Ann Arbor. 2968 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. New Construction
- $142,500. 1771 S. Franklin Ct., Ann Arbor. 1512 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
Sold Homes 2016:
- $177,000. 1755 N. Maple, Ann Arbor. 1232 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
The home sold last year had a sale price of $177,000 and an average price per square foot of $144.00. The 2 homes sold this year have an average sale price of $271,250, up 53%, and an A$SF of $115.00, down 20%. This large disparity can be attributed to the new construction home selling for top dollar for the neighborhood and the other home selling at the bottom end of the spectrum. To learn more about home values and the types of homes in the Garden Homes Park neighborhood, call us at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. We’ve been selling Ann Arbor Real Estate for more than 30 years and know the market better than anyone!
Darlington Neighborhood Market Report – January 2017
Darlington, a charming south east side neighborhood, currently has 1 home listed for sale and in 2016, 13 sold.
Home for Sale:
- $178,500. 2672 Elmwood, Ann Arbor. 1111 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 1.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $265,000. 3210 Edgewood, Ann Arbor. 1731 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $212,500. 3321 Edgewood, Ann Arbor. 1184 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $199,900. 3352 Oakwood, Ann Arbor. 1133 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 1 bath.
- $197,000. 3186 Oakwood, Ann Arbor. 1062 sq. ft., +460 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.